Originally Posted by SKRAMER
Here's our family of websites!!

www.stairpartsonly.com
www.locksetsonly.com
www.connectorsonly.com
www.fypononly.com
www.fastenersonly.com

Let us know if you need anything. Thanks Scott
Scott, how's business? Are you getting the boats ready? I see you decided to keep the Cafe, I may see you up at the islands with a Top Gun, I'm crossing my fingers!

We are a heavy plate fabricator in Cleveland. We do specialized welding, Plate forming, Plate rolling, Engineering services, Reverse Engineering, Pressure Vessel Fab, Military work, and so on (we do it al). I even have a couple vibratory stress relief machines (MetaLax) if you want your blocks conditioned!
Here's our website:
http://www.halvorsenusa.com
Old 02-17-2010, 02:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by frickstyle
Scott, how's business? Are you getting the boats ready? I see you decided to keep the Cafe, I may see you up at the islands with a Top Gun, I'm crossing my fingers!

We are a heavy plate fabricator in Cleveland. We do specialized welding, Plate forming, Plate rolling, Engineering services, Reverse Engineering, Pressure Vessel Fab, Military work, and so on (we do it al). I even have a couple vibratory stress relief machines (MetaLax) if you want your blocks conditioned!
Here's our website:
http://www.halvorsenusa.com
Right now I'm keeping it. But you never know. See you up there.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:35 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

water treatment consulting for municipalities and industrial divisions. Also chemical distribution, design and production..
Old 02-25-2010, 08:41 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Great thread !!!

Although I can in no way compete with (dude sweet) Sean as a "self styled bigfoot hunter"

I will also add that I've used Dave's 24hr. free hotline for various technical glass work questions.. Dave your service is great & I know the feeling buddy !! ;-)

I do Custom Paint & Body work along with my father & a couple other guys at our shop here in Athens, TN.. Our general business & what keeps us eating is repairing late model ins. wrecks.. However my passion & talent is Hot Rods of all sorts.. I do as much of it as I can if the project is right & time permits.. I personally do all of our custom work that comes through our shop and have for quite some time..

I also have a Saber that I've been working on & attempting to get wet this year... (I feel like I may be plugging to much, but I want to see my boat wet & smell smoke this year) That being said I'm a national award winning painter, we are legit & I would love to take on some nice classy paintwork on a Harley, Custom, or whatever Bike or 2 right now.. I do a good bit of bike stuff & like to do it over allot of the other stuff b/c I get to do allot of the tedious work here at home & still be with my family in the evenings..

littledcsrodshop(at)comcast(dot)net

Ofcourse the (at) & (dot) are spelled out in an attempt not to get spammed !!

Last edited by littledcsrodshop; 02-25-2010 at 08:52 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 04:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Interactive Marketing - Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media, Web Design & Development, Banner Advertising, Online Public Relations, Flash Media, etc.

www.yellow7.com

“YELLOW7 named as One of The Top Ten Most Dependable Web Design Firms in Texas, featured in Texas Monthly Magazine”

“YELLOW7 ranked as a Top Ten Search Marketing Firm in the U.S. By TopSEO’s”

“YELLOW7 listed as Ten Most Dependable Search Marketing Firm in the U.S., as seen in INC. Magazine”
Old 03-12-2010, 08:00 PM
Registered

Default real estate

I own a real estate office in Boston, MA.

We specialize in apartments rentals and condo sales throughout the city. If you or a friend are in need of services, please email anytime!

[email protected]
Old 03-12-2010, 10:10 PM
Registered

CDL holder for 6 years (proud to say no accidents)...i haul around trade shows, concerts, etc etc

Around Nov. or so through Feb or March we get off, so if anyone needs a good driver for cheap
Old 03-12-2010, 10:17 PM
CCC
Registered

I own a Marine Sales and Service business. Can work on anything 10 feet to 100 feet. All Inboards, Outboards, and Sterndrives. 39 years in the business. Would love to relocate to the Florida area and do High Performance Sale and Service. If anyone knows someone hiring let me know.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:54 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sales for an Overhead Crane Manufacture. We also sell general Material Handling Products. All our Cranes are engineered and manufactured in house, antyhing from 75 lbs. - 365-Tons.

Anyone need a crane let me know!!
Old 03-15-2010, 02:01 PM
Registered

Still a college student but i detail cars and boats in the NJ area. A friend and i own a diesel parts company so if any guys need some parts for your tow rigs, ill be more then happy to hook you guys up. Check us out at 2 brothers performance. We also do dirt bike and motorcycle parts.

Quick Reply: Let's Do Business

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.