Notices

Let's Do Business

Old 10-17-2013, 07:32 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I own a full service elevator company Vertical Technologies of NY, LLC here in Syracuse. Started in this business with Otis in 1990 and finally started my own back in 2009. We do service, repair, modernization, and select new equipment installs if it's something custom or oddball where we can compete with the OEM whores. Have some great customers, from school districts, nursing homes, all the way up to the nuclear power plant. It's a great racket and I love what I do. Currently employ 5 people and ready to add one or possibly two more with prior elevator experience.

www.verticaltechny.com
Old 10-17-2013, 07:43 AM
Registered

Received 35 Likes on 12 Posts

David Wade Marine, Inc. is a Mercury, Verado, MerCruiser and Mercury Racing dealer, as well as a marine products service and installation center located in Baton Rouge, LA. We have been in business for 20 years specializing in the maintenance, repair, and rigging of high-performance catamarans and vee-bottoms, offshore center consoles, bass boats, bay boats, cruisers and runabouts.
Old 10-17-2013, 07:50 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Blue Octane Marine

We are a 30,000sqft high performance/center console/marine storage concierge facility in Oakland Park FL. (Ft. Lauderdale). We offer marine concierge, no request is too big or too small. Transport, Service as well. Fully licensed and insured. We are a new player in the marine industry down here. We have a great collaborative of people here and always looking to expand our customer base. If anyone needs anything let us know! We also store exotics, tow rigs and motor coaches.

www.storetheboat.com
Old 10-17-2013, 08:39 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

I am a Robot Tech Support/Eng. contracted to GM Lansing Delta Township plant. It may be the highest robot density plant in North America with over 1100 robots. I can program about any application/brand of robot you can imagine. I also write software for special applications, support production, trouble shoot, reduce cycle times and play on OSO when I am not swamped. If anyone has any need for a programmer, PM me and I may be able to help.
Old 10-17-2013, 09:18 AM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by PARADOX

Hey Lucky!! you got any good deals on a Benz? v-8 coupe? My Son just smashed my Jag, I need a car just to run around in.
Sure do. Ck our website. 03 CL-55 AMG Black/ black with 41,000 miles.1 owner Palm Beach Bentley trade in.

Just got in 05 CL 500 AMG Sport pkg. White with java (tan) with 36,000 1 owner miles. New Benz trade in from Atlanta

Both cars are as nice as you'll ever find!
Old 10-17-2013, 12:40 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I'm a Senior Structural Engineer for the Beechcraft Corporation working King Air production line support. Buy a King Air, Baron, or Bonanza and I'll be happy.
Old 10-17-2013, 04:57 PM
ben
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts

I have a lawncare and landscaping business just west of St. Louis, If anybody needs anything let me know!
Old 10-18-2013, 07:51 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I have Justice Marine here on Lake Oconee ,Eatonton ,Ga. Avalon pontoon and tritoons ,paddle king paddle boats,mercury outboards,xtreme aluminum boats and tennesee boat trailers.Great lake to boat on lots of good food and southern hospitality.Super golf, if ya golf.I don't golf I boat and do car shows. hf...
Old 10-18-2013, 11:59 AM
Registered

I have a mobile marine repair business called YACHT COATINGS ,based out of Rhode Island,,,Doing everything from fiberglass fabrication,Awl Grip,Gel coat,Bow thrusters,AC installs,Varnish,core replacement and complete rebuilds...
Old 10-18-2013, 05:40 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

I deliver peace of mind that's what we do! I've invested in two businesses one is BedBug Chasers www.bedbugchasers.com, I designed and patented a bed bug heater, no one else in the US has a patent on their heaters some on a process but not the heater itself and we are franchising that business. Slow selling stores but the stores sold are doing well.

I also invested in a company Paratus Rentals www.paratusrentals.com we rent portable chillers, commerical HVAC, large electric heat, & generator sets.

What I want or need is someone that wants to start a mold/dryout business with our heaters, during Sandy we were able to dry out homes buildings in a day to insurance company specs where regular DH's took a week to 3 weeks. We didn't work for the insurance companies but for the restoration companies. If you want and know about restoration (how to work with insurance companies), live between NY & FL and want to go into business yourself or have a company and want to expand into mold/dryouts PLEASE PM me, I'll make you a great deal. I have bed bug/dryout trailers that I can park at your door for free - saves you $200k a trailer!!!!

Last edited by HabanaJoe; 10-18-2013 at 05:42 PM.

Quick Reply: Let's Do Business

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.