Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Guaranteed how to pick up Girls >

Guaranteed how to pick up Girls

Notices

Guaranteed how to pick up Girls

Old 01-15-2004, 03:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There are some women out there who really don't care about money. Who prefer to be financially stable without a man so they don't have to put up with men's bull. And a man with a lot of money ain't worth $hit if he can't please in the bedroom. And THAT is the biggest thing the women i know look at.
Old 01-15-2004, 03:29 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

Some men are jerks with or without the money. I'll stick with my independent brokeness, thank you very much.
Old 01-15-2004, 03:45 PM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

<-- independent brokeness
Old 01-15-2004, 05:16 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I see the girls standing up to defend their gender! I hope there are some decent women out there...... Doesn't matter for me..... I gave up looking I've been dumped by women too many times so that they could be treated like a doormat by another man....Because they like the "bad boys". They're "edgy"... they're really sexy,because they're so untamed... I'm the nice guy that they don't mind abusing...don't mind taking advantage of and using with no remorse.... because they know I won't stalk them... threaten them.... destroy their property.... I'll just go away... But once I'm gone... baby I'm gone... and there is no going back.... And I've had them all try to come back.... All of them.... So Boatbunny.... I guess I'm doing something right... I've never heard anything other than praises in that department..... I'm just tired of trying to make someone else happy..... I'm going to worry about myself from now on.
Old 01-15-2004, 05:20 PM
Registered

Hey Reed, seeing as how that car has been so much of a burdon for yourself, I would be more than happy to take it off your hands. And, seeing as how I am such a nice guy myself, I would be more than happy to be generous and wont even charge you for the burdon. I will simply take delivery of it and you will never have to worry about the car being a burdon again. Just think of all the negative aura that will be alleviated.
Old 01-15-2004, 05:31 PM
Registered

Yeah.... RWI..... yeah..... Be careful what you wish for!
Old 01-15-2004, 05:47 PM
Registered

Believe me. I have found that to be true way to often. Only remedy is to not wish for anything. Take what you want and appreciate what you get. Much easier.
Old 01-15-2004, 05:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Funny 1
Old 01-15-2004, 07:11 PM
Registered

So Boatbunny.... does that mean you've been treated like a doormat? Did you go for the bad boys and only got your little bunny paws stepped on for your effort? I'm sure bull**** flows both ways..... I've seen it happen...... it happened to my last girlfriend..... I was the nice guy... she left me for her old "bad boy" boyfriend.... only to have him **** all over her again.... hence .... her crawling back to me....ut--oh.... no go for Ol' Reedo.... been there....done that..... won't do it again.... only one chance per person... I'm the one smiling now...... she got her just reward!
Old 01-15-2004, 08:15 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Reed Jensen
So Boatbunny.... does that mean you've been treated like a doormat? Did you go for the bad boys and only got your little bunny paws stepped on for your effort? I'm sure bull**** flows both ways..... I've seen it happen...... it happened to my last girlfriend..... I was the nice guy... she left me for her old "bad boy" boyfriend.... only to have him **** all over her again.... hence .... her crawling back to me....ut--oh.... no go for Ol' Reedo.... been there....done that..... won't do it again.... only one chance per person... I'm the one smiling now...... she got her just reward!
Actually, i was married and my ex-husband decided to have an affair with his step sister when i was 5 months pregnant.

Quick Reply: Guaranteed how to pick up Girls

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.