Notices

Cig Maximus

Old 02-04-2004, 06:59 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Ha

Well I for one am going to say the new owner is a little more on the feminine side...however considering his wife looks like the cover girl from Maxim magazine I would hope you have something other than a "hustler" cutout to put up.

hmmmmm. You seem comfortable talking about Maxipads. Sounds like your girl sends you out to buy her feminine products...good boy

By the way I see your new to the board...Care to let us know who you are or what you drive? Didnt think so Greg

Curious? If I would have named my new boat "Rough Rider" Top Gun, Fire Fox Or Rum Runner I would fully expect a little Razzing by the boys.

My friends and I break each other balls as a sign of affection. A way of keeping each other in check...grounded if you will. Nothing more than that.

This thread gave me a good Idea for a new one though. Whats safer at 120 v or cat..weigh in

Alll hail maximus ....king of fun

Peace out!

Maximus
Old 02-04-2004, 07:51 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dayum I missed all the fun.
Old 02-04-2004, 09:39 AM
Bling Bling
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Ha

Originally posted by Maximus
Well I for one am going to say the new owner is a little more on the feminine side...however considering his wife looks like the cover girl from Maxim magazine I would hope you have something other than a "hustler" cutout to put up.

hmmmmm. You seem comfortable talking about Maxipads. Sounds like your girl sends you out to buy her feminine products...good boy

By the way I see your new to the board...Care to let us know who you are or what you drive? Didnt think so Greg

Curious? If I would have named my new boat "Rough Rider" Top Gun, Fire Fox Or Rum Runner I would fully expect a little Razzing by the boys.

My friends and I break each other balls as a sign of affection. A way of keeping each other in check...grounded if you will. Nothing more than that.

This thread gave me a good Idea for a new one though. Whats safer at 120 v or cat..weigh in

Alll hail maximus ....king of fun

Peace out!

Maximus
Your comebacks are like the performance of the maxi pad WEAK.
Old 02-04-2004, 10:37 AM
LOOK AT THE LEAD NOW!!!!!
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Does anyone have anymore photos of the New Maximus and what kind of power is it getting? Also what is the weight? I noticed there was no mention of this boat on the Cigarette website.
Old 02-04-2004, 11:25 AM
Registered

Default Re: Re: Ha

Mr. Ding Ding,

You finally learned how to navigate the internet without the help of your nine year old daughter!!! Nice work.

A Maxi-Pad is similar to your new boat. Their cheap and designed for a *****.

Love you Long Time,

3DO
Old 02-04-2004, 01:35 PM
Bling Bling
Platinum Member

Default Re: Re: Re: Ha

Originally posted by Three Days Only
Mr. Ding Ding,

You finally learned how to navigate the internet without the help of your nine year old daughter!!! Nice work.

A Maxi-Pad is similar to your new boat. Their cheap and designed for a *****.

Love you Long Time,

3DO
Unlike you I don't talk about what has not happen yet. The day your spectre runs 140 in havasu, is the day a Skater-Nortech is towing it. Last I checked, a Skater-Nortech didn't get it's ass handed to him by a openbow cat, how did that feel? Do you finally think those pipebomb wannabe 800hp, send those kid blowers to Mcdonalds to get supper sized, will actually get you on plane without pointing down river? By the way, how did it also feel buying a over priced potato chip? Have a wonderful day.
Old 02-04-2004, 01:56 PM
Registered

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Ha

Originally posted by blingbling
Last I checked, a Skater-Nortech didn't get it's ass handed to him by a openbow cat, how did that feel?
Being smoked by a 29' cat with twin how knows what, which runs consistnent 155+. That doesnt hurt my ego one bit.

I hope that new boat keeps up with your ego, if it does youll be smokin fast.

Sucker!!!!!!!!!

You got to admit..........that was a pretty good line.

Cheap and designed for a *****.

I never come up with **** like that!!!!

Love You Long Time,

3DO
Old 02-04-2004, 09:59 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Sugar pudin'

Overpriced.....you don't want me to go there Bling. However, your starting to talk about Maxipads again.. little fetish of yours ...like it messy. Good when those 1500 hp timebombs go you'll be sopping up oil with lots of those feminine products your so fond of.

HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!

Boom Boom,

Maximus

3DO , You might want to bring a tow rope along... You know Bling he's good for a half a day boating.

Old 02-04-2004, 11:04 PM
Bling Bling
Platinum Member

Default Re: Sugar pudin'

Originally posted by Maximus
Overpriced.....you don't want me to go there Bling. However, your starting to talk about Maxipads again.. little fetish of yours ...like it messy. Good when those 1500 hp timebombs go you'll be sopping up oil with lots of those feminine products your so fond of.

HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!

Boom Boom,

Maximus

3DO , You might want to bring a tow rope along... You know Bling he's good for a half a day boating.

Messy, you must mean the paint scheme on the maxipad. Please explain how someone like yourself, orders a boat like the maxipad, and for power he uses bravo's with HP500's. Is it the wife wears the pants clause, pocket book clause, or what I think the real reason is, no ball sack and a lack of driving skills at high boat speeds. By the way, your little but buddy 3D0, you know the guy that stepped up (unlike you), and is finally gonna make the maxipad run decent, told me you are driving a boat around with outboards, that explains alot.
Old 02-04-2004, 11:21 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

What kind of boat does Blingbling have ?

Quick Reply: Cig Maximus

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.