Notices

Stern Axed?

Old 02-26-2004, 06:42 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Boys, just follow the money. CC has a huge amount of family oriented COUNTRY radio stations that are making it HUGE money. (In D.C. it is more expensive to get on a country station than any other format-and there is only one) Why should they bother with the possibility of fines, poor press, protests, etc. by carrying Howard?? They can switch to all talk or country and make a pot full of money with no hassles-it just makes good economic sense.

Personally I find Howard to be a freekin noodge and can't be bothered any more, but he can do what he wants and live with the consequences.
I saw on the news tonight that the glitterati are all upset by ABC's decision to delay the Academy Awards- BY 5 SECONDS
I mean please, it's like them saying "I have the right to say F*ck to the whole country if I want to". Guess what-no they don't-get over it.
Old 02-26-2004, 06:43 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hip Hop Hooray, Hoooo Heyyyy Hooooo
Old 02-26-2004, 06:50 PM
Registered

where is winston and catmando for this one....he he.. i have an idea, lets be Americans, you live your life ill live mine.. the great part about being American, that no one outside our nation understands, is what we are doing right now.. God Bless America, even you bleeding heart libs.... Mr. Wonderful
Old 02-26-2004, 07:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What is happening with this country ? Freedom of speech is in the constitution and there is no amendment that says (but watch what you say). I'm not a lawyer or a politician but what the phuck is happening with our country ? I agree with D-hlaw and Stecz20. I listen to Howard when I am in the hell traffic I have to deal with every day to get to work. If you don't like him, tune out!!
What is the problem? Clearchannel makes ALOT of money from this guy and even though stock went up today, guess what is going to happen when advertisers pull out because of this situation? Like him or not, he appeals to males 18 - 35 and there are advertisers that target this audience... Alot of you guys that are against Howard have even posted in the unsensored section... How would you feel if that is taken away?.. Think about iit cause it's next... Also yesterday on Dateline, 20/20 or one of the poplular llike shows they had a documentary about people that were not in agreement with the gender they were born with. A father of two all of a sudden decided to become a woman...

Politically, I am not with either party...BUT.. If we don't do something next thing you know, our country is going to be known as the country that marries homos, has a third gender, is in debt up to it's a$$ and violates it's constitution (freedom of speech) based on religious beliefs ?

That's not what our ancestors died for is it?
Old 02-26-2004, 07:20 PM
Registered

hey flier, i agree with you to a point. im for being yourself , if your in love with a man and that is what makes you happy, who am i to say its wrong.. thats my point.. enough of this stuff, lets think about the big race with rags and rollwithit......Mr. Wonderful
Old 02-26-2004, 07:55 PM
Registered

Originally posted by stecz20
i have an idea, lets be Americans, you live your life ill live mine.. Mr. Wonderful
Dont look now now, but thats liberal ideology right there.
Old 02-26-2004, 07:57 PM
Registered

you just better win that race with that punk rags....
Old 02-26-2004, 07:58 PM
Registered

Old 02-26-2004, 07:59 PM
Registered

im not no bleeding lib, so dont make Mr. Wonderful mad...
Old 02-26-2004, 08:15 PM
Registered

none tooo soooon for Stern

Quick Reply: Stern Axed?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.