Who is able to fabricate interior for a custom boat

Notices

Who is able to fabricate interior for a custom boat

Old 06-23-2004, 08:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Who is able to fabricate interior for a custom boat

Originally Posted by outer42
Al's custon interior,he works on the ol's,and excellent in new ideas.only problem is his in new jersey 609 267-4255 Jeff al was his father.
They have a shop near the water or would I need to find a trialer?
Old 06-23-2004, 08:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by open72
yo cuda , i'm looking at next spring , i figure i'll be spending 10-15 g's for what i want usually that kinda $$ you can get things to work out. if it doesn't then i will bring the boat to phil or tres. after reading the stories with people trying to get cigarette for sunpads and waiting and waiting , i'm not going to put myself through that aggravation. i won't mind doing the driving but i figure i can rent a truck to tow your way and fly back and vice versa. that's the plan anyway. how's the new home???

Loving the new place, Debbie is headed here right now with the last stuff from the old house. The only thing left there is the Formula. I wanted to keep it there so I could have it to go to the races in St Pete and next week in Sarasota, but somebody bought the house and we are closing Friday, so I have to move the boat a day too soon.

When I was talking to Lee at PPI, he said people would come in and want their interiors done and they would shoot a very high price at them and the customers would say ok. So last I heard, they weren't taking any. I hope they do though, the stuff they turn out is fantastic. I had two freinds get them to completely redo interiors and it was better than new.
Old 06-23-2004, 08:26 PM
Banned

Here's some before and after of a Z33 Donzi that my freind had done at PPI. He loved the job they did, and trust me, he's PICKY!
Attached Thumbnails Who is able to fabricate interior for a custom boat-raaron143oldup.jpg   Who is able to fabricate interior for a custom boat-raaron144garage.jpg   Who is able to fabricate interior for a custom boat-raaron145newup1.jpg  

Old 06-23-2004, 08:41 PM
Registered

Shoot, they just did a basic all white interior..the hardest part the pleats and that's just running some extra stitches. What's hard is doing colors and patterns like the original interior...that's a test..not putting in a solid color interior. Not that they don't do good work, but that before and after picture is what most any interior shop should be able to put out.
Old 06-23-2004, 09:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by outer42
Al's custon interior,he works on the ol's,and excellent in new ideas.only problem is his in new jersey 609 267-4255 Jeff al was his father.

Jeff can handle it... No problem...
Old 06-23-2004, 09:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Chase910
Shoot, they just did a basic all white interior..the hardest part the pleats and that's just running some extra stitches. What's hard is doing colors and patterns like the original interior...that's a test..not putting in a solid color interior. Not that they don't do good work, but that before and after picture is what most any interior shop should be able to put out.
That's what the man wanted. Another one of my freinds had a more elaborate interior done, but I don't have any pictures of it.
Old 06-24-2004, 06:44 AM
Registered

Mr V,
Jeff's Good Give Him A Call And He'll Work It Out.
Old 06-24-2004, 08:58 AM
Registered

Cuda,

Is this PPI located in the Tampa/St Pete area? If so do you have a phone number address and contact name? Thanks.

Keith
Old 06-24-2004, 09:29 AM
Banned

They are in Sarasota.

Premier Performance Interiors
Address: 6304 17th Street Cir E, Sarasota, FL 34243
Phone: (941) 752-6271
Old 06-24-2004, 09:32 AM
Banned

Here are some bucket seats they made for me.
Attached Thumbnails Who is able to fabricate interior for a custom boat-dscf0291.jpg   Who is able to fabricate interior for a custom boat-dscf0293.jpg  

Quick Reply: Who is able to fabricate interior for a custom boat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.