Notices

looking for a ford!!!!!!

Old 08-07-2004, 02:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: looking for a ford!!!!!!

Hopefully he sobered up long enuf to drive it home for ya! lol

Man .... and this w/e with the Fountain/OL thing woulda been a nice w/e to coordinate a road trip and come home with that prize! That's got the PS Diesel right? Break in the weather??? Down in South Jersey it's really been incredibly nice temp wise this summer. Hardly a day over 90 and decent humididity ... Park Ridge and Nawth Joisey have been brutally humid in comparison ((I've heard rumors LOL))), but down at the joisey shore ... it's been sweeeet. I'm in Fairlawn, NJ right now.
Old 08-07-2004, 03:39 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yes, this one has the new 6.0.... yeah, kinda sucks i could not have gone down there but, hey at least i got the prize....lol weather up here has been pretty good all summer. last week has reminded us again that its summer. last few nights turned the a/c off and opened the windows. its kinda like being at the shore...lol man your up late tonight...... dave
Old 08-07-2004, 04:44 AM
Registered

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ calls at the strangest of times LOL! ((hehe I 'work' night shift)) Enjoy the beast .... I'll look out for you on the GSP southbound .. chris
Old 08-07-2004, 09:38 AM
Registered

A Manning Rep is a customer of mine.He brought by a Black 450 yesterday just like yours . Way
Old 08-07-2004, 10:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by stecz20
i was hoping that id get to go down and spend the weekend with mat and his family, but timing was not in the cards this time around.
LOOK, another one of Mr, Worthless broken promise to go some were and met some one that he call his freind. I cant belive all you pin heads idealize this man. How will you feel when it happens to you?

Rag's
Old 08-07-2004, 12:48 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20
.... so when are we going to see some pics of your sweet new rig and your new ride. better yet, how bout a shot with the rig hooked up to the ride...... dave
Here they are individually. I'll post a pic of them together as soon as I finish and develop the role of film from when we ran it in Florida last week.
Attached Thumbnails looking for a  ford!!!!!!-01.jpg   looking for a  ford!!!!!!-02.jpg   looking for a  ford!!!!!!-03.jpg  

Old 08-08-2004, 12:59 AM
Registered

you are the man will, and to you rags, your a punk. as always.......

i want to say what a pleasure dealing with mat from sanders ford was. how often do you meet people that do what they say at the time they say it, with no problems. well, today came and went , and the truck showed up when it was supposed to, on the day it was supposed to be here with no problems. i had a long day with it and did not want to get out of her. all i can say is wow, im impressed, with the 6.0s power, and the all around quality of the truck. im a ford guy to begin with but when this thing pulled into the driveway, it was impressive. ill post some new pics of her tomorrow, too tired now.

once again, i want to thank mat for just doing what he promised, you were great to deal with, and honest. thank you. hope all is well and talk to you soon. dave
Old 08-08-2004, 09:06 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Dave,
You were great to deal with also! Thanks for your patience and your business. I know this is going to be a great truck for you. Talk to you soon buddy!
Old 08-08-2004, 11:42 PM
Registered

great truck is right.. here are some updated pics, i hooked it up to the trailer today and took her for a spin. felt like i had a boston whaler behind me. pulled like a dream.... dave
Attached Thumbnails looking for a  ford!!!!!!-572s-good-pic-160.jpg   looking for a  ford!!!!!!-572s-good-pic-180.jpg   looking for a  ford!!!!!!-572s-good-pic-164.jpg  

Old 08-08-2004, 11:43 PM
Registered

more....
Attached Thumbnails looking for a  ford!!!!!!-572s-good-pic-165.jpg   looking for a  ford!!!!!!-572s-good-pic-173.jpg   looking for a  ford!!!!!!-572s-good-pic-167.jpg  

Quick Reply: looking for a ford!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.