Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
ENOUGH with this heat already!  I just ordered a new snowmobile.  Bring on the SNOW! >

ENOUGH with this heat already! I just ordered a new snowmobile. Bring on the SNOW!

Notices

ENOUGH with this heat already! I just ordered a new snowmobile. Bring on the SNOW!

Old 08-31-2004, 08:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: ENOUGH with this heat already! I just ordered a new snowmobile. Bring on the SNOW!

You guys can have it. No more of that crap for me. If I want to get my fix, I just drive 2.5 hrs to Tahoe. Hope you guys are doing well. Bob, you still on for Key West. Take care.
Old 08-31-2004, 10:07 AM
Registered

Default Re: ENOUGH with this heat already! I just ordered a new snowmobile. Bring on the SNOW!

Originally Posted by OTIS311
......Something about that boy just aint right.
Old 08-31-2004, 04:02 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FountainCS
You guys can have it. No more of that crap for me. If I want to get my fix, I just drive 2.5 hrs to Tahoe. Hope you guys are doing well. Bob, you still on for Key West. Take care.

We will be there with the Florida Powerbaot Club on Thursday thru Monday. Got a suite a the Galleon and the boat will be at the marina. We have three boats and about 15 people coming down this year from my crew. Is your crew going to be there also ??
Old 08-31-2004, 04:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by OTIS311
We will be there with the Florida Powerbaot Club on Thursday thru Monday. Got a suite a the Galleon and the boat will be at the marina. We have three boats and about 15 people coming down this year from my crew. Is your crew going to be there also ??
What do you think this is a BOATING WEBSITE? Geesh! Keep to the topic...SNOWMOBILES!
Old 08-31-2004, 04:34 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Shane
What do you think this is a BOATING WEBSITE? Geesh! Keep to the topic...SNOWMOBILES!

OSO

OFF SNOW ONLY

LMAO
Old 08-31-2004, 05:53 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well isn't this a bunch of rederic
Old 08-31-2004, 06:25 PM
Registered

SHUSH !!! winter is long enough without startin early ..
POLARIS what else
Old 08-31-2004, 06:37 PM
Registered

Keep the snow in New York.
Old 08-31-2004, 06:49 PM
blackhawk

Angel fire won't allow "direct linking" but you can copy and paste these in a browser and they should work.

I gave up riding on the snow

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/bl...X600_Jump2.mpg

And now I do it in the dirt!

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/bl...ass_Drag_3.mpg

Old 08-31-2004, 06:59 PM
Registered

Man that guy on the left was hoooked up !

Quick Reply: ENOUGH with this heat already! I just ordered a new snowmobile. Bring on the SNOW!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.