Lake Travis Labor Day weekend >

Lake Travis Labor Day weekend

Notices

Lake Travis Labor Day weekend

Old 09-03-2004, 03:15 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Lake Travis Labor Day weekend

That's a nice looking lot. Well, I'm off to pick up the boat. I'll see you guys out there.
Old 09-03-2004, 04:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bajarunner,

Is that really your lot? I am a real estate agent. I saw it on the MLS yesterday. I was thinking it would be great to buy and just keep a boat there and maybe build a small cabin on the lot. How far is the drive there from Austin?
Old 09-03-2004, 04:21 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yes its mine. 30 minutes to austin. its in lago vista. ill make you a deal. its a hell of a price, i just finally came to the conclusion, im not going to build in the near future. it does have an 1800sf restriction, i would have liked a 800sf cabin as well. call me if your interested.

Jason
512-848-1951
Old 09-04-2004, 08:10 AM
Registered

My red bowrider will either be at Carlos'N Charlies or in Devil's Cove.

See y'all out there!
Old 09-05-2004, 09:03 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

I HOPE ALL OF YALL OUR ENJOYING YOUR LABOR DAY WEEKEND. I REALLY WISH I COULD BE THERE THIS WEEKEND WITH ALL OF YALL. I WAS THERE LAT WEEKEND WITH MY UNCLE TO GO PICKUP THE CIG. CLAY I'M THE ONE THAT WAS DRIVING THE TRUCK THAT YA TOLD ME "SHOW OFF". THAT'S A BADa$$ place especilly devils cove but this weekend here in miami fl is normally one of the best one but we had the hurricane come by . it didn't hit where we live that much so we are hoping that tomorrow we will go out in the cig.

donz jr mike
Old 09-05-2004, 07:44 PM
Registered

Alright guys,
I went to Lake Austin today because I live 3 blocks away from the ramp next to Hula Hut, but I am going to be at Devils cove Monday. I have a bunch of pictures on my phone that I need to post but I can't figure out how to upload them.
Jason, does that lot ever go dry? That kinda sucks about the 1800 sf restriction. I was thinking it would be cool to build a cabin or two and rent them out to keep the income flowing and have a sweet boat dock there to use in the meantime. Anyway, I'll give you a call this week about it.

Have fun gentlemen. I'll see ya'll at Devil's Cove tommorow. I'll be in my tiny 20 foot Wellcraft.

- Daniel
Old 09-05-2004, 07:55 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Clay Washington
Hey donz. I was the guy in the red truck at the ramp that let you go in front of me. I have that solid red bowrider. You have an awesome boat.

Good luck in FLA.
Hey Clay, I remember you, thanks again for letting us go by....I was sitting on the engine hatch while my nephew was driving the truck. The ramp was a bit small for our combined truck/boat rig. I saw your boat. Very sweet, I bet it gets up there with that blown 502! Congrats on the GF. Hope you guys enjoy this weekend. As for us, we are bunkered down because of the storms.

Frank
Old 09-05-2004, 08:20 PM
Registered

Nevermind!

I'm Carlos N Charlies bound! I'm showering up and I'll be there in about an hour! (by land )
Old 09-05-2004, 09:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bford1
Yeah I couldn't believe that price either. It's a 50'x12' slip at Costa Bella which is at the opening of the cove into Johnny Finns. It's the massive houses on the left as you are approaching the Johnny Finn cove. It's an awesome slip with a big area toward the lake where you could put a table, grill, etc. Much like the ones to the right as you come into Carols and Charlie's. But, is sure as h*ll ain't worth $80,000!
A slip that size right next to Johnny Finn runs $700 a month. That is with NO lift! $80,000 would pay for itself in 9.5 years. Less if it has a lift.
Old 09-06-2004, 06:23 PM
Registered

Today was a washout, but next weekend is a Poker Run.

See y'all then!

Last edited by Clay Washington; 09-07-2004 at 07:36 AM.

Quick Reply: Lake Travis Labor Day weekend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.