Notices

Magic Powerboats

Old 09-09-2004, 09:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Magic Powerboats

My sister's dad got a brand 34' Sorcerer in like '93 or '94. Whenever they came out. I pulled the boat down with him. Initially the props were SOO off that they blew every time he went to get on plane. Then he worked around it and managed just at 80mph. Also, boat came with dead batteries It was the 2nd or 3rd one out of the factory. I like the looks and especially the look of the new 34' and 44' cat they have out, but ultimately he had to send the boat back. As far as I know he just had SOO many issues with it and hopefull he made out alright and they took care of him
Old 09-09-2004, 09:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It appeared to be around 30-34' in length and approx 12-14' beam, I didnt step it off or have an opportunity to get inside the locked fenced area. The stern is cut for 2 outdrives. No telling what kind of shape the deck or interior is in. I just thought it was a pretty cool looking boat that has been sitting for a few years.
As Summer O said........It would be an interesting LOTO boat and hopefully there would not have to be much if any contact with the suspect owners of Magic Powerboats.
Thanks for all the input.
Old 09-09-2004, 10:03 PM
CMG
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

go to town hall, assesors office and find where the tax bill is sent - public info
Old 09-14-2004, 12:51 PM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts

Lutz I believe that boat sat at Offshore Marine when the IRS locked the doors. It had stickers from the a bank on it when Supreme took over. Call John at Supreme and he should know the details of the boot. There was a different Magic a few years back in Independence/Lee Summit that had US Marshall stickers all over it.