Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
36 apache 4 sale sank in OK any info??? >

36 apache 4 sale sank in OK any info???

Notices

36 apache 4 sale sank in OK any info???

Old 11-11-2004, 08:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 36 apache 4 sale sank in OK any info???

Hotboat 11, How do you know that Wetkitty has little seat time in powerboats. Just wondering. Did he own A boat before the Apache? One of my friends that was on the Poker run saw the Apache after they pulled it from the water and he said it would cost $35,000 to fix her.
Old 11-11-2004, 08:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by CAP071
Well from what the owner said She did more than just roll. it cartwheeled vertically 2 or3 times " I'd say that would help it flex enough to help the Gel coat fall off
CAPO71,

Thanks for the PM on this boat. If I haden't started this thread I wouldn't have known any of this information and who knows what some people will tell you about a boat. Everyone has thier own opinion about what condition a boat is in. I think I trust the previous owner a little more than the present owner...I don't know either of them.

Thanks again here is another pic, OUCH!

mkramer
Attached Images    
Old 11-11-2004, 08:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No Problem

I wish you the best of luck in your quest to buy a boat. I know what it is like to to buy a LEMON and I would never steer anyone wrong or help in making a crappy purchase. Honesty is something that doesn't come with every boat used or new if you know what I mean. Once again Good Luck and Keep me inform on what you do buy.
Old 11-11-2004, 08:56 PM
Registered

The right Cigarette will come around,

You can bet I will ask the gallery here about any boat I'm looking at...

Thanks again
Old 11-11-2004, 09:08 PM
speedway

settle down paul, and the rest of you guys: if u dont want to buy the boat dont buy it, if you want to pay all the money for a new boat do that, i bought 2 boats from this guy and they were both exactly as discribed, the boat is damaged and its 20 cents on the doller. period.

Old 11-11-2004, 09:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hotboat 11
you know nothing about boats this boat hull would take less than 5000 to fix it why are u running ur mouth like u know what ur talking about you have no idea you were told the drives were cracked and u were told the stringers were bad did u ever go out and look at the boat and check it out i guess not because ur wrong i have had it checked out if u have any questions u can call me 405 409 0433

It was in my yard for 4 months!! Obviously you didn't fly to NY to see the boat before you got ripped off. It's a shame you got beat by the salvage company, but don't try to take advantage of Apache loving OSO members. I suggest you lick your wounds and move on.
Old 11-11-2004, 10:00 PM
Registered

you need to come look at the boat before u say all those things about the boat the picture above ur message is a light reflecting off camera that line is not even there on the boat the boat has no damage to stringers very little damage to hull i have had people look at the boat and they were really surprised the pictures say nothing come and look for ur self last owner has lost his mind he knows nothing doesnt even know how to drive a boat
Hotboat 11.

$5000 to fix the hull? The guy who built the boats name is BOB SACCENTI and he wasn't @ the poker run. I've been on this board for 2 years now, and have owned more powerboats @ 1 time than you have ever owned in your life.

Boat flipped vertical after hitting a submerged item (Ripping apart the port #6) fipped numerous times and Sunk in salt water. This all happend in front of 100's of people. Put 4 people in the hospital. You have the balls to say that it only needs $5,000 worth of work??

YOU ARE RETARDED!!!

I don't give a flying shi* what you do with the boat, nor do I have any reason to, but just tell the TRUTH!!

Last edited by WetKitty42; 11-14-2004 at 04:23 PM.
Old 11-11-2004, 10:06 PM
Registered

This is called lamination popping off the side of the hull, because the boat was twisted, just like it's new owner!!
Attached Thumbnails 36 apache 4 sale sank in OK any info???-22064l.jpg  
Old 11-11-2004, 10:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Now I see who Hotboat 11 is, when I logged on tonight I got a P.M. to call him, wasted my dime to get his answering machine. Told him I didn't have an Apache, now I can only guess why he wanted me to call. I will stand by what I said in my previous post, by looking at the pictures and comparing the pictures to the add that was posted here it looks like FRAUD to me.
He states that there are just spider cracks up by the Hinges, looking at the picture of the crack by the hinges the Spiders in his area are a lot bigger than the spiders on the west coast.

Fred,
I am glad that everyone will recover, ran with the boat in the Vancouver Poker Run up here in the Northwest in 1998 or 1999, it was a beautiful boat.

Caleb
Old 11-11-2004, 11:54 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 886 Likes on 412 Posts

Hot boat 11,that boat is destroyed,if someone pieces it together that's what they'll have when there done,a PIECE

Quick Reply: 36 apache 4 sale sank in OK any info???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.