Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: 200 mph

sorry, you guys beat me to it....
Old 12-22-2004, 10:54 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Jeff I think you and me a few beeeerzzz can put some alcohol injection 0n it and we will inter some drag races. lets do some 60 to 120 blast . takes off so hard it stands on its tail end ,like a wheelie ,trim down don't want to POWER over back wards . .Piss of some outboards ,jets too I don't think the prop blades will stay on

Jeff didn"t you tell me your bro was hanging with them

Rob

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 12-22-2004, 10:57 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Jeff I think you and me a few beeeerzzz can put some alcohol injection 0n it and we will inter some drag races. lets do some 60 to 120 blast . takes off so hard it stands on its tail end ,like a wheelie ,trim down don't want to POWER over back wards . .Piss of some outboards ,jets too I don't think the prop blades will stay on

Jeff didn"t you tell me your bro was hanging with them

Rob
He worked for Callan and Marine Performance.I missed your call today. call me tommorow.We can talk about putting jet engines in our race cars.
Old 12-22-2004, 11:07 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

That is a bad azz video! Sounds awesome!!
Old 12-22-2004, 11:11 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Originally Posted by JCPERF
He worked for Callan and Marine Performance.I missed your call today. call me tommorow.We can talk about putting jet engines in our race cars.
I measured it only one will fit in it But the 235 gallons for about a hours ride . I know the motor will save me some weight but the size of the gass tank want let me take our ice chest. I know yall up north don't need things like ice on your beer , but down here in the south even in the winter we ice down our beeeerzzze

Old 12-22-2004, 11:14 PM
Registered

I measured it only one will fit in it But the 235 gallons for about a hours ride . I know the motor will save me some weight but the size of the gass tank want let me take our ice chest. I know yall up north don't need things like ice on your beer , but down here in the south even in the winter we ice down our beeeerzzze
I went to Budweiser beer school in Busch Gardens and optimum beer temp is 41 degrees.
Old 12-22-2004, 11:26 PM
Rob
VIP Member

I went to Budweiser beer school in Busch Gardens and optimum beer temp is 41 degrees.

Well maybe in Bush gardens ? .Down here where I come from we have to put it on ice no mater what it is out side .Whats snow? Ya know down here ya get ice in yer beeeeeer at 28 degrees. its almost cold enough then

Rob

Old 12-22-2004, 11:30 PM
Registered

Well maybe in Bush gardens ? .Down here where I come from we have to put it on ice no mater what it is out side .Whats snow? Ya know down here ya get ice in yer beeeeeer at 28 degrees. its almost cold enough then

Rob
I you trying to rub it in the fact that i freeze my nuts off every day.Im definately gonna call you Friday afternoon when im at the bar drinking my 41 degree temp beer.And of course Cuervo.
Old 12-22-2004, 11:36 PM
Rob
VIP Member

I you trying to rub it in the fact that i freeze my nuts off every day.Im definately gonna call you Friday afternoon when im at the bar drinking my 41 degree temp beer.And of course Cuervo.

Well maybe you dont need ice up there . At least I can doo a burn out with out the help of ICE ll be working Friday servasa x12..

You got my #

Rob

Old 12-22-2004, 11:37 PM
Registered

Well maybe you dont need ice up there . At least I can doo a burn out with out the help of ICE ll be working Friday servasa x12..

You got my #

Rob
Ill call ya dude

Quick Reply: 200 mph

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.