80.00%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Poll

Old 01-09-2005, 02:04 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Poll

There is a place in my Member Control Board....Buddy/Ignore list.....You are on the Ignore part of it. All by yourself!! I vote for Banishing.
Old 01-09-2005, 03:16 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ban The Knob !
Old 01-09-2005, 03:46 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.....

LS JR.
Old 01-09-2005, 03:59 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Dude, I read your whole wax scam thread and I don't know what to say! If you honestly believe that WAX will give a 8,000lbs boat an extra 5-10 mph then you are horribly ignorant and nieve!

After your last bulls h i t thread I can't believe anything you type, and won't EVER! You seem to be a scam artist, nothing more. BS end to end. Prove me wrong please! The funny part now is that everyone knows your real name, where you live and what you look like. Your name will forever be Mud on this site.

You may not know who some of these folks that you fooled are, but I do. I know a few anyway, and these are people who don't take well to being jerked off!

Go some place else for a while. When you came back, which you will under a different name, try to use some humility. And if you think you you're going to scam people on this site and get away with it.... well you might want to talk to a guy named Hellbush! He aint boating no more.
Old 01-09-2005, 03:59 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I do not believe thirty bottles of the mystery goo (each one appears to be different BTW) were ever received by Donzi board members..... More like 4 - 5.. Payments on checks were stopped, so of course they were sent back. I notice you haven't posted nor logged in there since, no explanations, no apologies, nada...
Old 01-09-2005, 04:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 886 Likes on 412 Posts

LITTLE-DOUCHE,you did con some of us for a little while but i'm not sure what your motives were. I think your pathetic,when i read about your"secret garage" under the dealer ship i knew you were just another B'Ser waanabe,maybe you need to spend more time doing something more creative/productive and quit wasting OSER's time.I consider this board a valuable azzset and in 2 years when i'm looking for a bigger boat i hope if i ask someone 5 states away to go take a look for me they won't think i'm a BSE'r like you,SMITTY
Old 01-09-2005, 04:26 PM
Registered

Received 70 Likes on 33 Posts

Lil Douchebag:

There is only one way to redeem yourself on this board: Buy my boat for, oh $60K or so. I will then personally vouch for you and any thread you care to post!
Old 01-09-2005, 04:28 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I spent to much time thinking about him and his operation...I think he is a piece of sh*t and I know he is a weirdo rip off...as to think some on here say he might be ok...what are you kidding????I spent to much time eating ramon noodles myself to succeed..I am pissed , Ban the loser he is a liar..wake up! Ban him for good! people do not play jokes around here like that...crappin weirdos are all over the place! Have fun in am at work scum bag!
Old 01-09-2005, 04:29 PM
Registered

Yup ..con artist
Selling snake oil on donzi.net
Attempting to build your rep here for what.. im guessing another scam..
GET LOST THIEF !
Old 01-09-2005, 04:34 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I can't believe there are people around here that would let him stay...is that poll a joke??? Who posted let him stay???Get it together man,he is a thief weirdo!

Quick Reply: Poll

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.