Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Miami Boat Show Hotel Room >

Miami Boat Show Hotel Room

Notices

Miami Boat Show Hotel Room

Old 01-28-2005, 06:03 AM
Fightclub

Default Re: Miami Boat Show Hotel Room

Does everyone that needs a room have a room?

Brad

Old 01-28-2005, 07:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Crazy, get a room at the Fairfield Inn at the same location. They have rooms where the room doors face outside the building. Park right in front of your door and you don't have to go through a lobby. Plus they have an awesome breakfast with the room.

Mark Smith
Old 01-28-2005, 08:05 AM
Registered

Hey Fight.......as I my PM stated I will take both rooms....not to be greedy or anything but I did reply 1st unless you have more than 2 rooms available....I definitely need 2 though. Please call me today. I left my number in the PM

Thanks Again
Old 01-28-2005, 08:47 AM
Registered

I'll be needing a rubber room. Do they offer those at the Marriott?
Old 01-28-2005, 08:50 AM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

now If I could have found a room at that rate I wouldnt have cancelled our flight
maybe next year
Old 01-29-2005, 08:00 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Crazyhorse - tell them your dog is a "working dog".
They allow it for the blind or disabled.
I did this a few times for hotels, told them that my therapist said my dog made me happier, so I needed him. It's a B.S. story, but it worked.
The reservation lady even knew I was B.S'ing, but didn't really care...she was making jokes back about the whole thing.
Old 01-30-2005, 09:24 AM
Registered

Any rooms still around? Think maybe me and wife wanna go now. Never have been there and think it would be a blast. We were gonna round trip it (we are in Tampa Bay Area) but think there might be more than that to see. I hear it is huge, is there enough cool things/boats for 2 days? (might be stupid question). Can Fever Mike or someone that has gone to the typical size/style boat shows like at the Tampa convention center or St. Pete at tropicanna field compare ithe shows. Is it like 2x as big, 10x as big etc.
Old 01-30-2005, 02:02 PM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I think you would be lucky to get everything done in 2 days. With all the cool hardware, and partying to see, time flys. We drop the kids off @ school on Friday morning and head south than leave Sunday night . And it always seems like their wasn't enough time to do everything. Go for it you will not be disappointed.

Last edited by gmhdfan; 01-30-2005 at 02:27 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-30-2005, 02:56 PM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Jason, Greg and I are lookin for a room for saturday night only... We will be down for the weekend ... Is there a room availible for only 1 night? Jason and I will probably head down friday to bug Greg at work a lil.. haha.. then all of us will be there or sat and sunday.
Old 01-30-2005, 07:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mneal
Any rooms still around? Think maybe me and wife wanna go now. Never have been there and think it would be a blast. We were gonna round trip it (we are in Tampa Bay Area) but think there might be more than that to see. I hear it is huge, is there enough cool things/boats for 2 days? (might be stupid question). Can Fever Mike or someone that has gone to the typical size/style boat shows like at the Tampa convention center or St. Pete at tropicanna field compare ithe shows. Is it like 2x as big, 10x as big etc.
It is easily ten times bigger than the Tampa show. The last two years, we spent two days at the out of water show only, and still didn't see everything we wanted to. I had to quit both days because my feet were killing me. We did a quick walk down the in water show, but that's all just fantasy land to me. The most fun we had was at Monty's on Saturday, when all the Oso boys were there.

Quick Reply: Miami Boat Show Hotel Room

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.