Notices

Lambo and Supra video

Old 01-30-2005, 09:50 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Re: Lambo and Supra video

Originally Posted by Sean H
and the dude in the viper was getting a handjob from a crackwhore... stupid dodges..
That was Masher.
Old 01-30-2005, 09:52 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Pantera1
You tellin me youd rather have a strung out toyota than a viper

yes, yes i would.... you couldn't give me a viper, well maybe if it came with the Mr. T starter kit and a jogging suit.....
Old 01-30-2005, 09:57 PM
Registered

yes, yes i would.... you couldn't give me a viper, well maybe if it came with the Mr. T starter kit and a jogging suit.....
Yes ill take the 225 hp japmobile instead of the 500plus hp american car cuz WHY ?
How old are you ..
Old 01-30-2005, 09:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats a tight Supra. Ive never been awed by any of the Italian supercars numbers though.
Old 01-30-2005, 10:32 PM
Registered

There is no way a guy in Lambo racing against a Supra would NOT actually try to beat him in a race. I have no doubt that both those cars were racing full and the Lambo got beat. The Lambos and Ferraris are amazing, I would take either in a heartbeat, but some Supras need to be taken seriously. I have a friend that has a '96 Supra he converted from twin turbo to single turbo, has much dinero in the engine, supsension, exhaust, body kit, and has pulled on some Hayabusas on the highway. Certain Supras can easily pull on Lambos and Vipers, depends what they got. He has churned out over 800hp on dyno in Chicago. I would definitely post some pics and numbers if I can get my hands on them.
Old 01-30-2005, 11:28 PM
Registered

Your kidding right .. Those lambos are geared for 200+ and have plenty of HP ..that supra would have been spanked severely if they actualy wound em up ..It looks like they were just playin in traffic
That Supra is a top end monster. It would have pulled all the way through till it ran out of gear. Those huge turbos breath on the top end. That is why the lambo caught it and passed it when he shifted because the turbo had to spool up but when they do it is pretty wicked.
Hutner
Old 01-31-2005, 07:30 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Yes ill take the 225 hp japmobile instead of the 500plus hp american car cuz WHY ?
How old are you ..

it was 300 HP and with 5k worth of upgrades it would smoke any viper short of a full blown hennesy viper... and why would i want a car with a truck based motor that sounds like the UPS truck that comes to my house? if the viper is your thing, good for you, every dealer has one around here and is trying to give them away..... i wonder why?

and the one viper i did ride in, the dash rattled so bad i thought it was gonna land in my lap and the roof leaked when it started raining that night..... american workmanship at its best....
Old 01-31-2005, 08:22 AM
Registered

I'd rather have that Toy. than a viper any day. and With some minor susp. mods I know that the supra will hancle just as well as the lambo. I''ve seen 3rd gen rx7's take apart lambos at ride and drives and events when it comes to cornering.
Old 01-31-2005, 08:42 AM
Registered

it was 300 HP and with 5k worth of upgrades it would smoke any viper short of a full blown hennesy viper... and why would i want a car with a truck based motor that sounds like the UPS truck that comes to my house? if the viper is your thing, good for you, every dealer has one around here and is trying to give them away..... i wonder why?

and the one viper i did ride in, the dash rattled so bad i thought it was gonna land in my lap and the roof leaked when it started raining that night..... american workmanship at its best....
Well if were doing 5K in upgrades ..Put the same 5K in a viper ..
That motor was designed for that car ..then they made a steel block version for the truck.
You guys have been watching that gay movie with all the nitrous in it ..what was it called ?
Man that movie sucked oh ya fake and furious
Old 01-31-2005, 09:48 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The Supra was a sweet car. I was shocked when Toyota discontinued it. In these days of riceburner's, I can't believe they haven't reintroduced it.

I would take the Diablo all day over either the Viper or Supra. Screw the sprint speeds. Lambo's have style.

Quick Reply: Lambo and Supra video

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.