Received 483 Likes on 218 Posts
Default Re: Pantera & Active Thunder

Pantera
Old 01-30-2005, 12:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CAP071
I had my 28 .8 Sunsation off the NJ shore several times I loved that. But No twins in the 28.8
what does this have to do with anything ???????????????????????????????????
Old 01-30-2005, 01:02 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Pantera & Active Thunder

Originally Posted by JO - PANTERABOATS
Hey" COZZ" How time flies by! 30 years have gone by and it seems it was yesterday when we met. Thanks for those kind words, they are appreciated. Her I am working on Sunday. later, Pepe @ Pantera
Pepe, I only speak the truth.
Old 01-30-2005, 02:32 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here are pictures of a new Pantera 36' Survivor that we just completed.It was custom built for an OSO member named Scott Ferguson.We are very excited about our new 36' Pantera Survivor model.The boat really performs out in the Ocean and we have invested allot of time and effort on its appearance.We have Pantera 28' customers that are moving up to this new 36' model of ours.

We are offering this new 36' in a twin stepped or full 24 degree deep V.We allowed enough room for a side by side or a staggered engine set up. Full or half cabins available.

No two boats will ever look alike.Custom paint work and different Gelcoat colors are available.

On this 36' our customer decided on having us put together a 3 divisional custom rear bench.We went with Platinum gauges and Billett Platinum throttles.

Regards ,

Jo - Pantera Boats
Attached Thumbnails Pantera & Active Thunder-ferguson-040.jpg   Pantera & Active Thunder-ferguson-033.jpg   Pantera & Active Thunder-ferguson-020.jpg  

Old 01-30-2005, 02:35 PM
Registered

A few more pics.
Attached Thumbnails Pantera & Active Thunder-ferguson-015.jpg   Pantera & Active Thunder-ferguson-038.jpg   Pantera & Active Thunder-ferguson-027.jpg  

Old 01-30-2005, 02:38 PM
Registered

This is a 28' twin owned by Dominick Zetena another OSO member. Powered by twin 496 HOs.

JO
Attached Thumbnails Pantera & Active Thunder-zetena-28-033.jpg   Pantera & Active Thunder-zetena-28-010.jpg   Pantera & Active Thunder-zetena-28-025.jpg  

Old 01-30-2005, 02:41 PM
Registered

Pantera 36' racing in Europe now.

JO
Attached Thumbnails Pantera & Active Thunder-team005.jpg   Pantera & Active Thunder-team010.jpg   Pantera & Active Thunder-p1_006.jpg  

Old 01-30-2005, 03:25 PM
Registered

Received 242 Likes on 94 Posts

I just want to jump in here and add my 2 cents.

First of all I don't know anything at all about the Active Thunder boat. From everything I hear, it is a very good boat built by reputable people.

I do know about Pantera though. I raced against Pepe 30 years ago in boats that we made using the best material available at that time.

There were some guys who came into the sport and you took one look at them and their equipment and you knew right away....this guy is not going to be a problem.

That was never the case with Pepe. He came prepared to win...every race and at every venue calm or rough. You took him seriously, because you knew that he built a boat that was going to last and he took his time in putting it together.

Back in the days before really big money came along, preparation was a big factor in winning. Pantera was always well prepared. This should be an important factor in your decision for your next boat. As the man said, you get what you pay for and that can mean time as well as money. If a Pantera takes a little longer to make, the boat you are getting is that much better prepared for any kind of water.

Experience cannot be purchased,it has to be earned. Give some hard thought to a Pantera before you make that final choice.

Last edited by Top Banana; 01-30-2005 at 03:27 PM.
Old 01-30-2005, 04:27 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I really like that new 36' , post some more pics of the cockpit, cabin and engines, would really like to see what other boat builders have.

Good looking boat
Old 01-30-2005, 04:35 PM
Registered

Received 295 Likes on 108 Posts

that 36 is tight !! way to go pantera !!!

Quick Reply: Pantera & Active Thunder

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.