Trip to Detroit area to look at a Top Gun

Notices

Trip to Detroit area to look at a Top Gun

Old 02-17-2005, 03:43 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Trip to Detroit area to look at a Top Gun

Bongo, lot's of OSO'er in the Detroit area that could give you a first hand look and some pics I'm sure. I'd talk to Glassdave or somebody like that.
Old 02-17-2005, 03:44 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Lakeluvr, have you considered Crazyhorse's 38 Flatdeck? New cabin interior, A/C, fresh engines, #3 drives, new trailer, etc..... I've been in it, on it, thru it. Dry boat and runs well. Dave's kinda anal about that stuff!!
Old 02-17-2005, 04:52 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I live about 40 mi. s. of where you went. You could of atleast came and looked at mine.
Old 02-17-2005, 08:05 PM
www.sunriseuph.com
Platinum Member

VB,
Sorry I didn't let y'all know about my trip. Sure coulda taken a look for ya. But if you move on it I think I know someone who could help you out with the bolsters.

Jmackin,
Thanks for the heads up but am afraid that a 97 is a bit outta my range and budget. Wish it wasn't, is for now. Thanks anyway.

John
Old 02-17-2005, 08:17 PM
Registered

Lakeluvr...

I was thinking about that boat too.....They emailed me Saturday 2/12 saying they accepted a deposit and would let me know Tuesday 2/15 if the buyer's financing came through......was this you or someone else????

Also, they said it sold for $63,000???????

Thought you might like to know....
Old 02-17-2005, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 101 Likes on 44 Posts

I have a brand new trailer for that baby if anyone buys her and it's navy blue to match the boat. Let me know if anybodys interested. The trailer can be seen on Phils web site under the 2003 TS TG that is navy and yellow with the 525's and says sold. Thanks, Steve
Old 02-17-2005, 09:39 PM
Registered

Water's Edge is famous for having a buyer for every boat, especially when you are looking at one. You know how boat dealers have a generally bad reputation? Well, they say there's a kernel of truth in every stereotype....
Old 02-18-2005, 12:53 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just messing w/ ya, Are you financing? If so you will find it much easier to get a good rate and term if you go 97 or newer, not to mention insurance. Just a thought, goodluck.
Old 02-18-2005, 06:36 AM
www.sunriseuph.com
Platinum Member

Mkramer,
No, that was not me that they were talking about. I had been talking to them for over a week and was trying to put travel plans together. The night before my departure, they called and said that some other salesman had accepted a deposit and were waiting on the financing to go thru. Which was kinda disappointing at the time, but figured what the heck, it wasn't meant to be. Then they called back later in the evening and said the financing didn't go thru after all and they would hold it until I made it up to look at it. Probably just typical sales hype.
Old 02-18-2005, 08:32 AM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by lakeluvr
Mkramer,
No, that was not me that they were talking about. I had been talking to them for over a week and was trying to put travel plans together. The night before my departure, they called and said that some other salesman had accepted a deposit and were waiting on the financing to go thru. Which was kinda disappointing at the time, but figured what the heck, it wasn't meant to be. Then they called back later in the evening and said the financing didn't go thru after all and they would hold it until I made it up to look at it. Probably just typical sales hype.
You should book a flight to South Florida

LS JR.

Quick Reply: Trip to Detroit area to look at a Top Gun

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.