Notices

Fountain VS. Hustler

Old 09-23-2014, 01:53 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have 6 posts now. Am I cool enough for the cool guy club. I can handle the abuse as long as everyone is ok with getting it back. It is my idea of fun and I'm really good at putting people down. I just didn't know it was that kind of party. Had I known that I would have stuck my dick in the mashed potatoes !
Old 09-23-2014, 02:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh my God , not another fountain versus thread . Btw , I have great hair but ditched the gold chain and married the skank !
Old 09-23-2014, 02:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by flatlanderbill
Oh my God , not another fountain versus thread . Btw , I have great hair but ditched the gold chain and married the skank !
I wasn't going to say anything about my hair. That's a even more sensitive discussion for me since it has decided to start falling out. But I do own a lot of cool hats. My wife said if I wear a hat I'll go bald. I say if I'm wearing a hat no one will know.
Old 09-23-2014, 02:10 PM
Registered

Going bald....trucker hat....pontoon may be best for you.
Old 09-23-2014, 02:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Cole2534
Going bald....trucker hat....pontoon may be best for you.
I thought about it.... But your sister likes going fast
Old 09-23-2014, 02:17 PM
Registered

Besides I'm not bald. I'm thinning ! ;(
Old 09-23-2014, 07:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok look, im willing to help out and give real advice but if all this thread is gonna be is people taking cheap shots at eachother like the 2 posts above then im out. Drew555, your new. Welcome. Having said that people are gonna give you **** for a little bit being new and pulling an old thread. Personally I don't care. You need info and that's one of the main reasons we're all here. And that's the thread you found. So let it be. Im not gonna tell any other members how to "act". but he's new. Give him a chance in my opinion. And lastly just a word of advice to Drew. Your not gonna get much of a chance on here by making "your sister" jokes within your first 10 posts. Just my opinion. So if you want some serious advice on said subject. Let us know and we will help ya out.
Cory
Old 09-23-2014, 08:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Coryc
Ok look, im willing to help out and give real advice but if all this thread is gonna be is people taking cheap shots at eachother like the 2 posts above then im out. Drew555, your new. Welcome. Having said that people are gonna give you **** for a little bit being new and pulling an old thread. Personally I don't care. You need info and that's one of the main reasons we're all here. And that's the thread you found. So let it be. Im not gonna tell any other members how to "act". but he's new. Give him a chance in my opinion. And lastly just a word of advice to Drew. Your not gonna get much of a chance on here by making "your sister" jokes within your first 10 posts. Just my opinion. So if you want some serious advice on said subject. Let us know and we will help ya out.
Cory
Thanks Cory . That was very nice of you. In response to what you said about the " your sister" statement it was in response to someone telling me I should be in a pontoon boat. I do believe it was all in good fun. But I could be wrong. What I would like to know ( if anyone wants to help) is do I need to drive a ventilated hull any different than a non-ventilated hull? Thanks again Cory . I think I'm up to 10 posts now . Hahaa! I'm getting there!
Old 09-23-2014, 08:07 PM
Registered

All in jest over here...
Old 09-23-2014, 08:13 PM
Registered

I'm good. I got my panties out of the bunch. So I get it. I'm new... We are all good. Thanks for making me feel so welcome. Btw how long is the hazing process anyway. It's kinda fun!

Quick Reply: Fountain VS. Hustler

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.