Older EFI Wiring Help Needed >

Older EFI Wiring Help Needed

Notices

Old 05-31-2005, 06:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm trying install a B&G Engine Net Sys to monitor fuel use--I've already measured it in $$$--just curious to see GPH on each angine and at differetn settings.

Problem is the wiring at the ALDA connector and Master/Slave connector wiring don't match anything I can find.

Engines are 1996 vintage MarinePower EFI 454's with a MEFI-1 controller on an Arizona Speed tuned-port injection system.

The Starboard and Port ALDL connectors have a black jumper that seems to just go fromone side of the connector to the other. The Starboard Orange/Black also has a spade pug in wire before coneector like something could be plugged in there. I can't find any documentation on either wire.

The Starboard Master/Slave connector yellow wire is grounded to a frame on the intake.

The port ALDA has the blac jumper and Orange/Blacke just has a junctionpoint in it--with no connector.

The Port Master/Slave connector yellow wire is not grounded but it runs back under manifold somwhere. I chekd it with a meter and it shows no continuity to ground.

So--can anbody helpwith this puzzle ??
Attached Thumbnails Older EFI Wiring Help Needed-portaldl2.jpg   Older EFI Wiring Help Needed-stbdaldl2.jpg   Older EFI Wiring Help Needed-portaldl3.jpg