Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Does anyone know where I can purchase "Dennis Moore's BBC Marine Performance Book" >

Does anyone know where I can purchase "Dennis Moore's BBC Marine Performance Book"

Notices

Does anyone know where I can purchase "Dennis Moore's BBC Marine Performance Book"

Old 11-30-2005, 03:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Does anyone know where I can purchase "Dennis Moore's BBC Marine Performance Book"

A little off topic, but what happened to Dennis Moore, is he still around, in business or what? Someone said in an earlier post that he was banned from this site, why, or did he just get tired of the....
Old 11-30-2005, 04:59 PM
Registered

Received 58 Likes on 26 Posts
Default Re: Does anyone know where I can purchase "Dennis Moore's BBC Marine Performance Book"

Originally Posted by ROTAX454
I will take one. email me at: [email protected]
DAVEN was the second request and paid already. His tracking number USPS is 0304 1560 0005 9539 2303

RAGE was first, and I am assuming he'll send me the money tonight.

If you want the other book on BBC, send the 20 to "[email protected]" at PayPal - make sure you put an address there!
Old 12-06-2005, 02:50 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by waybomb
DAVEN was the second request and paid already. His tracking number USPS is 0304 1560 0005 9539 2303

RAGE was first, and I am assuming he'll send me the money tonight.

If you want the other book on BBC, send the 20 to "[email protected]" at PayPal - make sure you put an address there!
waybomb,

I appologize for the delay and most of all not keeping you posted on my difficulty with PayPal delays in the verification process.

If you were good enough to hang on to the copy for me I am sending the $20 now. If I am too late just send the $20 back to me.

Thanks,

Bill
Old 12-06-2005, 04:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rage
waybomb,

I appologize for the delay and most of all not keeping you posted on my difficulty with PayPal delays in the verification process.

If you were good enough to hang on to the copy for me I am sending the $20 now. If I am too late just send the $20 back to me.

Thanks,

Bill
I already put the book on eBay since I did not get a response. I don't think I got the payment yet. If nobody bids on it, I'll delist the auction once paid.
Old 12-06-2005, 06:29 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I already put the book on eBay since I did not get a response. I don't think I got the payment yet. If nobody bids on it, I'll delist the auction once paid.
waybomb,

Check your PayPal account now. The $20.00 should be there.

I searched Ebay to buy it there but did not find your book listed under "Dennis Moore's BBC Marine Performance Book".

I can not imagine that everyone has the same problems setting up a bank account on PayPal. The charge card was easy the bank account was a horror show. Next time a money order!
Old 12-06-2005, 06:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rage
waybomb,

Check your PayPal account now. The $20.00 should be there.

I searched Ebay to buy it there but did not find your book listed under "Dennis Moore's BBC Marine Performance Book".

I can not imagine that everyone has the same problems setting up a bank account on PayPal. The charge card was easy the bank account was a horror show. Next time a money order!
Got your payment and removed the auction. I'll send it out in tomorrow's mail, with a tracking number.
btw - It was listed under "Big Block Chevy Marine Performance by Dennis Moore"
Thanks!
Fred

ps - the other book is on eBay now too. Under "Big Block Chevy Performance by Dave Emanuel"

Last edited by waybomb; 12-06-2005 at 06:49 PM.
Old 12-06-2005, 09:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

waybomb,

Got my copy. Thanks!!

Dave
Old 12-06-2005, 10:44 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Got your payment and removed the auction. I'll send it out in tomorrow's mail, with a tracking number.
btw - It was listed under "Big Block Chevy Marine Performance by Dennis Moore"
Thanks!
Fred

ps - the other book is on eBay now too. Under "Big Block Chevy Performance by Dave Emanuel"
Fred,

Thanks,

Looking forward to a good read!

Bill
Old 06-16-2006, 04:11 PM
Registered

I am a bit late, but am looking for one of these Dennis Moore Big Block Chevy Marine books. Any suggestions?

480-205-6542
[email protected]
Old 06-16-2006, 04:20 PM
Registered

I have a copy you can have for $20 including UPS.

Quick Reply: Does anyone know where I can purchase "Dennis Moore's BBC Marine Performance Book"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.