Notices

Eddie Marine

Old 04-11-2006, 09:08 PM
Lakeside Restorations.com
Commercial Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Eddie Marine

Originally Posted by checkmate454mag
We have all felt the pain of getting screwed. It is frustrating. I dont get why these companies do it to us. Is it because we are not buying the volume that say Skater, OuterLimits or Fountain does? Maybe because my name isnt Mike Fiore, Reggie or Skip Barver? But still we are the customers that keep them in business.
I would like to remind them, the manufacturers and suppliers, that we the customers have a powerful tool called the internet to spread good and bad things about you. Just take a look at the view count on this thread---919 and going up.
My .02
I think some of the companies do it because they can, others I think employees might be lazy.. who knows.. like I said no matter whether its business or pleasure, when the same thing happens to me I feel the same.. I understand when a mistake is made once, but if it is repetative I just take my business elswhere.. Like I said in my earlier post... My business is here to help you guys if you want to try us.. We are boaters that can sympathize with your needs & concerns.. (No lazyness here, matter in fact its 10pm & I am still at the office working on getting ready to leave for the day)..
Jamie / Lakeside
Old 04-12-2006, 06:43 PM
I hate the winter!!
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To put an end to my ordeal, I got the pistons back today. I caught Eddie Marine in another lie. On one of my many phone calls to them, Tom told me that the reason they were delayed being sent back to me is because he was sending me entirely new pistons and they were having problems with the anadozing process. Guess what.... They sent me back my same pistons again!!! Not there is anything wrong with them, they only needed new seals. What gets me, is his lieing to me about sending me new ones. Doesnt he think I am smart enough to tell they are the same ones.

I just hope they hold fluid this time.
Old 04-12-2006, 07:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DONZI33
My .02
I think some of the companies do it because they can, others I think employees might be lazy..

I honestly think it is the lazy azz employees. The I don't care attitude. This happens in all lines of business.

I really appreicate you memebers taking the time out to tell your horror stories because it will save me some aggravation.
Old 04-16-2006, 10:20 PM
Registered

i personally have a problem with eddie marine 4 months ago i ordered there switch panels,they were off the shelf parts the guy said and would be sent out in two days i gave my card number and thought it was all set,it took a month and a half,i called four times everytime it was on its way,on the last time i called i talked to a ladie who cared,she found my package on the shelf they never wrote my card number down and lost my number.then last week i ordered again i needed crossovers and other stuff,got the package in the mail my crossovers where on backorder and i was missing a part,thats two times ordering with problems first time i had two wait to finish my dash now i cant start my engines
Old 05-21-2006, 02:25 PM
Registered

I have used Dana Marine and they were excellent.
Old 05-21-2006, 02:53 PM
Registered

I just had great luck with Eddie speaking to AL.
Old 05-21-2006, 03:57 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

eddiemarine has been great with us while redoing three boat from gages, powdercoating panels/ controls/ seat bases , or any part we need. im sure there may be places better, but we used em when we first got strted, and have had no problems and couldnt be happier wit their service. we always deal wit a guy(fergot his name) higher up, and he always gets the part shipped out asap, no matter how big or small the order is.
Old 05-21-2006, 04:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SINISTER502
I have used Dana Marine and they were excellent.
I wouldn't order **** from them. I did order some things from eddie the other day and had no problems but I think in the boating industry your rolling the dice when it comes to customer service.
Old 05-21-2006, 04:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jryan26
I just had great luck with Eddie speaking to AL.
Stop holding out Josh, what did you get?
Old 05-21-2006, 10:08 PM
Registered

I have purchased from them many times and never had an issue. They have evan made custom parts for me - excellent workmanship on everything I recieved.

Quick Reply: Eddie Marine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.