Eddie Marine >

Eddie Marine

Notices

Eddie Marine

Old 03-02-2006, 11:50 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Eddie Marine

Any body here ever have any problems ordering from Eddie Marine? I placed a 1500. order back on Feb 6 and still no order.I spoke with them twice so far and they tell me the MSD items I ordered are on back order.Twice I asked if they could send the main order and I would wait for the rest,Today I asked them to remove the MSD items and I would order them else where.They said they would get back to me.Two hours later,no call.What should I do?

Hate to complain,but.
Nordic95
Old 03-02-2006, 12:10 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: Eddie Marine

I'm surprised, Eddie's normally very responsive. Who did you talk to there?
Old 03-02-2006, 12:24 PM
Registered

Chris in shipping,I just called back to see why I didnt receive his call back yet,He said he didn't get to it yet.He told me this morning he would get right back to me,not 3 hours later,and I had to call him.I asked why I did't even receive an e-mail on why or how long the order was being delayed,he said because it was a web order???????Now Im waiting for my order to be faxed to me.Twice my fax rang but then it got disconnected.I'll give him 10 minutes,then I'm calling back.Can you tell I'm a little fed up.I had two motors completely rebuilt and dynoed in less time.Any one reading this that wants my business let me know.

Thanks Nordic95
Old 03-02-2006, 12:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've had nothing but good experiences with them.
Old 03-02-2006, 12:45 PM
Registered

I just called again to let Chris know I did not receive his fax.I got his voice mail.I left a message ,lets see.

Nordic95
Old 03-02-2006, 12:51 PM
Registered

its a class act company.ask for eddie himself or kenny .ive never had a problem.
Old 03-02-2006, 12:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Only ordered from them a few times but in all cases, they have been very responsive.
Old 03-02-2006, 01:06 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by sonic28
its a class act company.ask for eddie himself or kenny .ive never had a problem.
I always talk to Kenny and have had great service from them.
Old 03-02-2006, 01:12 PM
Registered

Just called again and got Kenny's voice mail.

Nordic95
Old 03-02-2006, 01:25 PM
Lakeside Restorations.com
Commercial Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can offer you our business services if you are not happy and your problems are not resolved.. I am not Bashing their products or service... We too at times being an authorized Eddie marine sales facility buy & resell their products. I must admit in Eddie marines' defense and Chris's defense that all of our buisiness to business transactions to date have gone well at least on the dealer side anyway.. Any glitches have always been addressed with priority.. However I cant speak for them on their retail side of the business for people who order directly thru them.. Maybe some unforseen circumstance has happened casuing a delay in getting back to you??.. We are all human maybe they really made a mistake & let it slip thru the cracks??

Also some items can be ordered and end up being on back order depending on supply & demand..I have had experiences myself with even merc or volvo where the part shows available and then they would call me back the same day and tell me that when they checked again it became on back order because of being sold out when they went to pull it off the shelf. Good old computers dont always keep up. However I do always let my customers know this as soon as I find out something different. I always make it a point to let my customers know the good, bad and the ugly. I know personally I dont like to be left hanging as well with no information. I would rather someone tell me something I really dont want to hear then not call me at all. I hope all ends up well for you. Again in my experiences with them they ARE reputable. ( UNLIKE some other marine parts stores out there)...

Jamie / www.LakesideRestorations.com

Last edited by LAKESIDE RESTORATIONS; 03-02-2006 at 02:00 PM.

Quick Reply: Eddie Marine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.