Mercathod wiring

Notices

Mercathod wiring

Old 04-06-2006, 09:39 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mercathod wiring

Need a diagram of the wiring for the Mercathod. I need to know what color wires go to what terminals. Thanks
Old 04-06-2006, 02:12 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Mercathod wiring

http://offshoreonly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89712
Old 04-06-2006, 06:30 PM
Registered

here you go.......
Attached Thumbnails Mercathod wiring-pan048.jpg  
Old 04-06-2006, 08:48 PM
Registered

the blue boxes are color coded
Old 04-07-2006, 04:55 PM
Registered

hey good t-by the way,i dont know anything about being a paid member-i mnever knew there was such a thing on this website-i am new here and i am just trying to help people out-and by the way-dont be so sure of yourself about if it was color coded he wouldnt be asking because i have seen some pretty unreasonable questions being asked on here-and lastly since you are such a know it all i guess i dont have to answer any bodies call for help i will leave it all up to you.oh and by the way you arent mean you are pretty rude!!!
Old 04-07-2006, 08:07 PM
Registered

rude: maybe at times

know it all: no def dont know it all been doing this 25 yrs and learn something new every day

as for your not knowing about paid member, what happens when you try to click on an attachment cant belive with 28 posts and as smart as you are you havnt tried at least once
Old 04-07-2006, 08:46 PM
Registered

y in the world would I want to click on the attachment-I am not the one asking the question-see i have better things to do then sit infront of my computor for 1337 posts-get a life-25 years ,maybe you should try a new profession!!
Old 04-07-2006, 09:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mr mercruiser
y in the world would I want to click on the attachment-I am not the one asking the question-see i have better things to do then sit infront of my computor for 1337 posts-get a life-25 years ,maybe you should try a new profession!!
dont need a new profession looks like you might, I can afford a membership you?????

oh and 1338 posts isnt many in the realm of things alot of guys and gals on here have 10,000 plus

and I noticed in your profile you didnt give any details ie boat you have, what work you do, even where you are from... you dont know or just dont want anyone else too???

only thing I did notice is that you have enough ego to call your self " mr mercruiser "

oh and after looking at your posts most of them where pretty good, dont agree with all of them but most where good info

but the only one that has the right to call himself mr mercruiser would be karl kekeiffer and keep in mind he origially sold his idea to volvo penta and yes I know it was because merc told him no if you want the rest of the story ask

end of story..........

Last edited by GOODT; 04-07-2006 at 09:14 PM.
Old 04-07-2006, 09:24 PM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Now guys, don't start a pissin contest. We appreciate the help both of you give.
There are to many of us like me, we lnow just enough to be dangerous.
Old 04-07-2006, 09:26 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

easy Joe ........

cant we all just get along ?

but as long as I am here ..... I'm re-rigging my 311 and just about all the small gnds ( small green) went nowhere ... The Mercathode was not hooked up either .... should I hook all tha back up ? Boat is kept on a lift ... in Florida but mostly brackish or freshwater .....

Last edited by offthefront; 04-07-2006 at 09:33 PM.

Quick Reply: Mercathod wiring

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.