Trick Marine ?? >

Trick Marine ??

Notices

Trick Marine ??

Old 06-07-2006, 07:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Trick Marine ??

Nothing but good things to say about Trick and Fred as well. Great customer service and support. I am in VA and always have the product the very next day.
Old 06-07-2006, 07:54 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Trick has always done good by me. Stand-up company, proud to do business with. Seems that Fred is trying to rectify the situation for you. Return the item and get a new one. Let Fred and the manufacture correct the problem. Thanks for all of your help Fred and Trick. Scott Portell
Old 06-07-2006, 07:59 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 382 newbie
OK.. I am not going to "trash" your buisness but I left my cell on every message. E mail address was [email protected]

sounds like it is getting resolved, some days schit happens and no one knows who hte monkey in the wood pile is. I have never done business with Fred or Trick, but from all the good reports here he is not out screwing up the simple stuff. May be another, unknown issue involved, assume that is it and let it roll...
Old 06-07-2006, 08:01 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 259 Likes on 144 Posts

Originally Posted by boatman22
I don't post alot here but..... I have to say Fred is one of the most stand-up person in the marine industry. He does take of his customers, or one of his employees will.

agreed
Old 06-07-2006, 09:05 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TRICK
Dave,

In your case, I was aware that you called. Cynthia asked for a number so I could return your call. You didn't want to leave a cell number and you advised her you were leaving your business. I believe this was about 4:50. Even though you declined our request to leave a call back number, Cynthia looked it up for me and your call was returnedat 5:10 pm. The recording at your place of business advised that you closed at 5pm. If you check your voice mail, you'll find that I left you a message stating my name and the time of the returned call.

I'm on the phone from 9:30am to 7 pm 5 days a week. We stop taking calls at 6pm and for the last hour I just return calls. Still, rarely can I return all the calls I have on the list in one day. That's why we have five other people answering the phones. Have you given any of them the opportunity to help you?
Fred you know I won’t start this thread, but here this the complete story. Maybe your help isn’t relaying good info to you.

I called 10 days ago and left a message with your help. I received no response. Last Wednesday at 10AM I left another message. At 4:45PM that day I called back, and you couldn't take my call. Your help wanted my cell which was not going to be useful for the next 24 hours, so I declined. I told her to forget it, and you called back after 5PM and left a message in my voicemail saying you would call me first thing in the morning. I never received that call to this day, so I had to have my question answered by Jules Morgan at KPM Racing.

Just so you know what the issue is. The KPM intercooler sea strainer you sold me has a design defect. They leak badly, even if you’re just floating. Here is Jules email.

“Dave;
We will send some new ones, we have redesigned them since we have realized that they cannot cope with direct feed. They are ok after the pump. We have now made them the same as the larger strainers which are bomb proof.
Did you get your pump?

I will get some new ones to you.
Speak soon
Jules”

Fred,
As you know I haven’t had good luck with your help in the past. I thought you would want to handle this personally. I would have much rather spoken to you directly. I think I would be better if we simply spoke. My business is small, and I’m easy to get a hold of 9-5

Dave
Old 06-07-2006, 11:48 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 382 newbie
OK.. I am not going to "trash" your buisness but I left my cell on every message. E mail address was [email protected]
I appreciate you left your number with every message, but if you sent your messages to the email address you listed above, I don't know who might have received them. We have no such email address.

[email protected]

But as I've already posted, we have no problem with you returning the product for a refund.
Old 06-07-2006, 04:36 PM
Registered

Fred called me back twice today, over an item that I'm waiting for them to produce. My experience with the company has been nothing but positive. I'll continue to be a loyal customer, and highly reccomend them to others.
Old 06-07-2006, 05:36 PM
Registered

I called there once while they were closed but someone still picked up the phone and got the answer to my question. Unlike another performance marine products distributor, that is on this web site often, that cant tell you the truth when what you ordered will be shipped out to you."" we are waiting on one piece then they will be shipped next week"" Then another month goes by!!! Im going to do alot of engine work this winter and TRICK will be getting the first call.
Old 06-07-2006, 06:55 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 886 Likes on 412 Posts

I also bought a outdrive lock from Trick that did not fit over a year ago. I have twin ram hyd steering and the drive lock needs to go where the steering rams bolt to the mount that replaces stock outdrive cover. Called trick,they were 100% willing to take it back and apologized,a buddy of mine said he would take it for his boat,never did pick it up and out of laziness on MY part it layed around my shop for past year and a half. Just sold it on E-bay as I would NEVER ask a company to take a part back after that much time had passed. I can tell you though,it still looked like new and hadn't rusted or anything. I have bought other parts from Trick and there has never been any kind of problem,Smitty
Old 06-07-2006, 07:45 PM
Registered

Smile Re: Trick Marine ??

Hey guys I'm sorry to stir all this up. Really.. Fred, The e mail address is the one that automatically responded to my initial order. I just used the "reply" button. this may be a non respondable address. I don't know. With all this positive feedback I think no one will buy me a beer at the next party..so no sweat. I am curious about the fit issue on XR drives. The bar I am talking about is a part of the merc case casting..? Thanks Dave

Quick Reply: Trick Marine ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.