Notices

35 Fountain

Old 09-27-2006, 01:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 35 Fountain

Maybe someone here has had the same problem. Have a '03 35 Ex and it keeps getting water under the step going into the cabin. I also noticed wetness under the middle couch cushion. Where is it coming from? Anyone else experience this ? Thanks in advance for your help.
Mike
Old 09-27-2006, 10:37 PM
Registered

Default Re: 35 Fountain

My '01 Classic has the same step and I haven't had any problems.
Old 09-28-2006, 08:02 AM
Lakeside Restorations.com
Commercial Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mike11
Maybe someone here has had the same problem. Have a '03 35 Ex and it keeps getting water under the step going into the cabin. I also noticed wetness under the middle couch cushion. Where is it coming from? Anyone else experience this ? Thanks in advance for your help.
Mike
Did you check your front cleats, railings & rubrail??? I have heard of seen this happen on other boats including a few fountains.. Also did you ever check your fwd bilge pump lines & thru hulls??

Hey on a different note where have you been hiding??? I havent seen you or Dana in quite a while?? It must be a good hiding spot... I need one of them too!! Jamie
Old 09-28-2006, 11:52 AM
Registered

I checked all the bolted stuff in the front, maybe now its time to try a check valve in the front bilge pump. I'm pullin my hair out with this one.

Jamie,
We have been all over the place different bodies of water every week. Not that the season is coming to a close keep an eye out for me locally, Ill do a couple trips locally before i'm done. Cant let the locals think i died .
Old 09-28-2006, 11:58 AM
Commercial Member

I checked all the bolted stuff in the front, maybe now its time to try a check valve in the front bilge pump. I'm pullin my hair out with this one.

Jamie,
We have been all over the place different bodies of water every week. Not that the season is coming to a close keep an eye out for me locally, Ill do a couple trips locally before i'm done. Cant let the locals think i died .
No problem... We have been crazy too.. Give us a shout when ya can.. I got the lake warm for you the last few weeks.. ( check out my fly by clips on my clients page with my boat, We ran the Apache there too.. )..

So TAG your it,.. It's your turn run the lake next... Jamie & Kristin
Old 09-28-2006, 12:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DONZI33
No problem... We have been crazy too.. Give us a shout when ya can.. I got the lake warm for you the last few weeks.. ( check out my fly by clips on my clients page with my boat, We ran the Apache there too.. )..

So TAG your it,.. It's your turn run the lake next... Jamie & Kristin
GREAT now that you warmed it up the bullets will be flyin at me What are friends for.
Old 09-28-2006, 12:59 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 884 Likes on 411 Posts

Make sure your hull isn't cracked where bunkboards end on the trailer or it sits on a lift,I have heard of this on other similar boats,Smitty
Old 09-28-2006, 01:48 PM
Registered

Cool Re: 35 Fountain

Smitty,
Thanks, no probs there, it seems to come in most times when it gets caught in the rain and I also noticed it when Im in the water so Im not sure could be a combination of a couple places maybe. Im still hunting though. I called Fountain they have no idea. It has me puzzled
Old 09-28-2006, 01:53 PM
Commercial Member

GREAT now that you warmed it up the bullets will be flyin at me What are friends for.

Why are ya worrying, I thought both our boats are faster than a speeding bullet... J

Dock flyby

Beach fly by
Old 09-28-2006, 02:05 PM
Registered

check your speedo tube... unless you have a gps speedo,

Quick Reply: 35 Fountain

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.