what do you do to kill time

Notices

what do you do to kill time

Old 11-06-2006, 07:14 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: what do you do to kill time

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine
Snowmobiling, I would recommend a yellow one!!!!! I don't know about those green ditch pickles!

This is a high performance site. No one likes to lose a race on liquid or frozen water. Especially me. Go green or go home.
Old 11-06-2006, 07:20 PM
I hate the winter!!
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I spend extra winter time in the garage tinkering with the boat. It keeps me busy and out of the house. I dont have any winter hobbies or sports. I hate the cold, snow or ice. I cant wait to get the hell out of New York.
Old 11-06-2006, 08:44 PM
Registered

Snowmobiling, I would recommend a yellow one!!!!! I don't know about those green ditch pickles!

This one will make you a believer out of you!
Attached Thumbnails what do you do to kill time-f1000-sp.jpg  
Old 11-06-2006, 08:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hate to get in the middle of snow fest her but i havent seen anything green , red , or blue , touch that mach z 1000 rode one , bad to the bone , nodden green well be seen till the snow dust clears might want to think about a set of windshield wippers for youre helmets guys !!!
Old 11-06-2006, 09:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ROB FREEMAN
hate to get in the middle of snow fest her but i havent seen anything green , red , or blue , touch that mach z 1000 rode one , bad to the bone , nodden green well be seen till the snow dust clears might want to think about a set of windshield wippers for youre helmets guys !!!

You better take a closer look at that picture because this Orange on will !! For that matter so will a well setup one of these.

Remember Mach Z = heavy terd
Attached Thumbnails what do you do to kill time-zr-900-pic.jpg  
Old 11-07-2006, 05:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by zt260
This is a high performance site. No one likes to lose a race on liquid or frozen water. Especially me. Go green or go home.

Like we say in the car biz "there's a a$$ for every seat". Go head and ride green, I'll stick with the best. Btw, what company has been number one in sales since 03, its not cat, yammi or poo. I few years doo even held 50% of all market sales.

Last edited by Magic Medicine; 11-07-2006 at 05:11 PM.
Old 11-07-2006, 08:25 PM
Registered

Like we say in the car biz "there's a a$$ for every seat". Go head and ride green, I'll stick with the best. Btw, what company has been number one in sales since 03, its not cat, yammi or poo. I few years doo even held 50% of all market sales.
Just because they are 1 in market share doesn't mean they make the best product.
Baja sells more high performance boats every year than any one else. Does that make them the best? Didn't think so. LOL

Every mfg has their target markets. The high end AC stuff is for the hardcore only,

Lets face it. Just like boats or anything with a motor in it, how fast you go is how much you open up that wallett.

I'm die hard cat because of the way they ride. That lite floating front end that they are famous for is awsome.
I've been on a Mach, been on many a Rev with an open mind and they don't evenbcome close. IMO
Old 11-08-2006, 12:06 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 863 Likes on 402 Posts

You can argue sleds till your red in the face,every sled rider has a preference. I have buddies that drive them revs,they swear nothing rides better, just sitting on one hurts my back with the"rider fwd" position but they are still good sleds-for someone else! I prefer my cats,kept my 01 zr800 and turned it into a awesome machine,Ive spent more on mods then the machine cost new but I have this bad habit of doing that to everything I own.They are all good sleds though,ride what you LIKE,and have fun,just remember there are other people on the trails-and DON"T LET YOUR FRIENDS JUMP FIRE PITS ,Smitty
Attached Thumbnails what do you do to kill time-7%5B1%5D.jpg   what do you do to kill time-fire-rider-1.jpg   what do you do to kill time-scan0002.jpg  

Old 11-08-2006, 12:49 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 863 Likes on 402 Posts

Holy smokes-I was just checking out the D&D website,the new arctic cat f1000 is making 192 hp with D&D's single pipe,a stock silencer and a efi re-map. 216hp with twin pipes,trail porting and a re-map,this thing is going to set the new benchmark,Smitty
Old 11-08-2006, 07:47 AM
Registered

take a two week vacation to the Caribbean in February when your done working on your boat . That should last you till spring.

Quick Reply: what do you do to kill time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.