Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
I owe all an apolegy >

I owe all an apolegy

Notices

I owe all an apolegy

Old 05-18-2007, 08:51 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

"I screwed up" doesn't men a thing. "I've resolved this dispute to the mutual satisfaction of both parties" does. I remember the posts where you admitted you owed Semper. If you haven't made good, I'd just as soon see you gone.
Old 05-18-2007, 09:37 PM
The BAD Guy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
"I screwed up" doesn't men a thing. "I've resolved this dispute to the mutual satisfaction of both parties" does. I remember the posts where you admitted you owed Semper. If you haven't made good, I'd just as soon see you gone.
Just as I see it too. And last I talked to Gerard (which by the way was only about 3 days ago) he still was not paid. So like I said before was this to just get a pat on the back and welcome back?????!!!!??? Well when you man up and pay up and make thins right then you can have all the welcome backs your fan club wants to give.
Old 05-20-2007, 04:04 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

GOODT-- YOU STILL OWE ME $1,000. I ALSO STILL HAVE THE CHECK YOU WROTE ME FOR $1,651.00 THAT BOUNCED AND YOU NEVER MADE AMENDS FOR IT LIKE YOU PROMISED. YOU WANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY???--- BE A MAN AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR OBLIGATIONS.

I was basically over this B.S situation until somebody here on OSO PM'd me about this thread. I really didn't want to deal with the whole ordeal again-- but I can't let GOODT just post and say "I'm sorry" without doing the right thing--which he has NOT done. He promised he would re-pay me time after time with broken promises. I will tell you all, don't let this loser touch your boats or you will get ripped off or have sub-par workmanship done on your boat. I consider alot of people on here my friends--I don't want to see you get ripped off by guys like GOODT. --I have warned you.

Thanks for everyone who stood by my side on this. I recieved alot of emails from you guys with support and offers for help in this issue when it arose. I have done numerous transcations with people on this board and every single time it was a positive experience for me and them--except for GOODT. Let me tell you all something--this guy has screwed alot of people. I got at least 10 emails from people who he "wronged"..........his name is SH*T in Maryland where he works and lives. GOODT has a bad reputation.

GOODT says "All I did was I tried to help"....what a bunch of B.S.!!! All he did was lie to me and Trader1 about the whole deal--then he says he was wrong and still owes me money and would make amends on it--BUT HE NEVER DID. Even though he came on here and basically admitted he wronged me, doesn't mean that everything is ok....he still OWES ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!! It's alot easier to forgive and forget when you aren't the one that got screwed--but put yourself in the shoes of the person that got screwed (not just myself) and you will see it in a different way. You are crazy if you trust this clown with your boat.

GOODT-- your B.S. apology doesn't mean Sh*T until YOU PAY ME BACK!!!

I will offer you this GOODT--pay me $600.00 and this done.

Semper Fi

Last edited by Semper Fi; 05-20-2007 at 07:45 PM.
Old 05-20-2007, 07:44 PM
Registered

GOODT-- YOU STILL OWE ME $1,000. I ALSO STILL HAVE THE CHECK YOU WROTE ME FOR $1,651.00 THAT BOUNCED AND YOU NEVER MADE AMENDS FOR IT LIKE YOU PROMISED. YOU WANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY???--- BE A MAN AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR OBLIGATIONS.

I was basically over this B.S situation until somebody here on OSO PM'd me about this thread. I really didn't want to deal with the whole ordeal again-- but I can't let GOODT just post and say "I'm sorry" without doing the right thing--which he has NOT done. He promised he would re-pay me time after time with broken promises. I will tell you all, don't let this loser touch your boats or you will get ripped off or have sub-par workmanship done on your boat. I consider alot of people on here my friends--I don't want to see you get ripped off by guys like GOODT. --I have warned you.

Thanks for everyone who stood by my side on this. I recieved alot of emails from you guys with support and offers for help in this issue when it arose. I have done numerous transcations with people on this board and every single time it was a positive experience for me and them--except for GOODT. Let me tell you all something--this guy has screwed alot of people. I got at least 10 emails from people who he "wronged"..........his name is SH*T in Maryland where he works and lives. GOODT has a bad reputation.

GOODT says "All I did was I tried to help"....what a bunch of B.S.!!! All he did was lie to me and Trader1 about the whole deal--then he says he was wrong and still owes me money and would make amends on it--BUT HE NEVER DID. Even though he came on here and basically admitted he wronged me, doesn't mean that everything is ok....he still OWES ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!! It's alot easier to forgive and forget when you aren't the one that got screwed--but put yourself in the shoes of the person that got screwed (not just myself) and you will see it in a different way. You are crazy if you trust this clown with your boat.

Semper Fi

Last edited by Semper Fi; 05-20-2007 at 07:46 PM.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:17 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

yea apology's are nice but bad checks and other bs is a different story!
Old 05-21-2007, 07:56 AM
The BAD Guy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
GOODT-- YOU STILL OWE ME $1,000.

II can't let GOODT just post and say "I'm sorry" without doing the right thing--which he has NOT done.

Semper Fi

Time to MAN up GOODT thats a very generous offer!!!! And it is just what I was trying to let your fan club know that you have not done chit to MAN up but say I am sorry......SORRY doesn't cut it pay Gerard his money and you can go back to all your fans and put this behind. Thanks Goodt we know you will do the right thing!
Old 05-21-2007, 08:20 PM
Registered

Where are you now GOODT????? You are NOT a MAN.

Your apology means NOTHING until you "man up" and "pay up"
Old 11-30-2007, 09:12 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=Semper Fi;2135657]Where are you now GOODT?????

Appears he still visits the board.
Old 12-02-2007, 06:51 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Funny, but I was just thinking about Joe yesterday and some of the good advice he gave me on this forum; today I go to this section and I see this. I've dealt with many customers for the past 37 years. The ones that got into a situation where they owed me money fall into 3 classes: 1. forgot about it, clerical error, overlooked bill etc - then send me amount due. 2. one who knows that he owes me money and either ignores me/hides with and without b.s. promises to pay. 3. one who acknowledges that he owes me money and communicates this, then works out a payment plan with me. I have zero problem with the fact that someone gets into a bad situation but subsequently rectifies it if only by making modest regular payments. What no one should tolerate is someone not at least making a modest effort to make things right. I hope that Joe falls into this last category and if so should be duly welcomed back. What way will this go down Joe?
Old 12-06-2007, 06:16 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Did he ever pay?

Quick Reply: I owe all an apolegy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.