Hardin marine-class act people

Notices

Hardin marine-class act people

Old 05-22-2007, 01:57 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 886 Likes on 412 Posts
Default Hardin marine-class act people

4 years ago I bought a hardin marine 14 qt off shore steel mk4 oil pan,it never fit the greatest and I made sure to seal it up real well to prevent leaks. I have been vocal in discouarging people from buying one for these very reasons every time a oil pan thread pops up. This year when I tore my motor down to freshen it I noticed the paint on the inside of the pan bubbling (it hadn't actually started coming off yet but eventually would have). Scott at Hardin marine was made aware of my dissatisfaction overall with the fit and finish of there pan and came forward with a offer to re-coat my pan at no charge even though its been 4 full seasons or to replace it at a discount. I chose the second option. They have realized there was a quality control issue with there product and have improved it with billet rail supports and a change in the way the pan is manufactured. I received my new pan recently and it is very nice and the rail supports are very trick. I would highly reccomend a Hardin marine pan now as it is a first class product,the fit and finish are perfect. The power of OSO and these boards is a very valuable tool in the marine business. Thank you Hardin marine,it is good to know a company takes care of its customers in this industry with all the unresolved problems that go on that we read and hear about on a daily basis,Smitty
Old 05-22-2007, 06:58 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats awesome arctic!!

Glad to hear there are still people out there stepping up to the plate on issues such as this. There are so many companies out there wanting to make there money and walk away!!
Old 05-22-2007, 08:08 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not only are you pleased with the new product and service, Hardin may have now taken a quantum leap forward in the marine oil pan business. I also love my KEPP cast alum oil pans which are also now part of the Hardin group of companies.
With a commitment to good service and two solid oil pan choices, why go anywhere else?
Keep it up Hardin, most of your competition is not this good. Great service is far less expensive than full page ads in Power Boat.
Old 05-23-2007, 10:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice job Hardin, we need more stand up people like this!

Atta Boy!

Stu
Old 05-24-2007, 05:46 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They do go above and beyond! At least my buddy Jeff Stull @ Hardin does! I have even called Jeff on a SAT. night and he got me all the pertinant information I needed in seconds. Thank You all @ Hardin, it's is a pleasure being one of your dealers! .........Do I get a "plug" discount now?!? JK ...

Dean Gellner
Old 05-24-2007, 05:56 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,405 Likes on 475 Posts

I can't say enough good things about them, all my orders were handled properly and got a phone call. While trying to track down 2 mexican indicator lights, they only had one and when I told them I found them somewhere else that had 2 in stock, the guy on that returned my call said, COOL, now you can get out this weekend. I will always check them first!
Old 05-24-2007, 01:11 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like Hardin Marine and their products. Last year I think I had about 5 orders with them. All of the transactions and tech support were the best.