young performance marine >

young performance marine

Notices

young performance marine

Old 07-09-2007, 05:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default young performance marine

has any one used this guy for engine work.i live in evansville in. so i dont have to many high performance boat mechanics that are close,any comments on your experance with eddie would be great.
Old 07-09-2007, 06:08 PM
Registered

Hey Crazy,
Don't know about Young Marine but I have had great service with Lynn's Westside Marine in Evansville In.
Old 07-09-2007, 06:27 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A customer of mine has a pair of Eddie's 650 fuel injected motors in his Nortech. They run strong, sound great and dont give us a bit of trouble. Once we had problems with the MSD distributers, (because they corroded all to hell) I called Eddie for the set up because they are his engines, he spent way more then enough time with me on the phone to make sure everything was perfect! Told me if I needed anything else to give him a call right away. How many engine builders do that now adays?

John
Old 07-10-2007, 08:14 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

He seems like a nice stand up guy. Some of my friends are running his engines with great success. Kind of sounds like a Yankee but don't hold that against him(just kidding Ed).
If he's busy Eric at EB Marine is dependable also. These would be THE ONLY people in Nashville I would use.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:52 AM
Registered

Eddie knows his stuff and he is very reliable and honest. He re-worked all of the rigging in my boat this spring as well as adapting a Hardin Marine serpentine kit to my application which included making and correcting some of their brackets and spacers. It works flawlessly.

He also built the quad-rotor motors for the "Cyclone" Nor-Tech (that had a video bouncing around here a few years back), the quad-rotors that were in the Nashville Katz, he has built a lot of naturally asperated motors as well. There is a set of 750hp's he built last fall pushing a big 38 around here into the mid-90's. He knows his stuff and will not push/sell you anything that you do not need.

He has a web site at www.youngperformancemarine.com
Old 07-10-2007, 08:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by kennyo
He seems like a nice stand up guy. Some of my friends are running his engines with great success. Kind of sounds like a Yankee but don't hold that against him(just kidding Ed).
If he's busy Eric at EB Marine is dependable also. These would be THE ONLY people in Nashville I would use.
You are right Kennyo, Eric at EB Marine is also a stand up guy who does really good work.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:58 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 259 Likes on 144 Posts

I have heard Young does excellent work!
Old 07-10-2007, 12:53 PM
Registered
VIP Member

He built these for me from the ground up. 598CI 750hp NA's. I have beat on them all summer so far and all I have done is change the oil....that is some kind of record for me!! He also built a set of 950 SC's that have 165 hours on them with nothing but oil changes that another friend of mine has in a 388 Hustler.
Attached Thumbnails young performance marine-dsc00579-small-.jpg  
Old 07-10-2007, 12:57 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Boatcrazy, you are more than welcome to come and look at my motors and rigging that Eddie did. I am right down the road from him.
Old 07-10-2007, 02:35 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Talking

I wondered when you were going to chime in you big ol' knuckle dragging, chevy driving, outdrive trashing sumicth!

Quick Reply: young performance marine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.