Hydraulic Steering >

Hydraulic Steering

Notices

Hydraulic Steering

Old 01-07-2008, 06:18 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ThruHull
Who has the best prices on Full Hydraulic Steering kits? Looking for single bravo, single ram. but I need 2 kits. Thanks in advance.
We offer very competitive pricing on Mayfair by Hardin Marine hydraulic steering kits. A trusted name brand company with quality customer service backed by a full one year warranty. I have PM'd you with some pricing. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Brad
800-225-9871 x11
Old 01-07-2008, 06:24 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am a Zieger Marine Dealer. They have the highest quality kits around.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Steering

Dear Thruhull

We here at Hardin Marine make by far the best and most inexpensive steering system on the market today. The Mayfair by Hardin Marine steering systems will give you the control and look you need for your boat. Let me give you a list of what you will receive with our system and compare. I am sure you will see we have the best system at the best cost.
The Mayfair Wing Plate "Space Saver" System allows the hydraulic cylinders to mount closer to the gimbal for a compact installation. This new "Space Saver" is available for both single and dual Bravo stern drive installations. This also allows you to mount the cylinder in between the outdrives or to the outside of the outdrives on twin engine applications.
The hydraulic system includes:
• Power Steering Cap
• Power Steering Banjo Fitting
• Billet Aluminum Power Steering Reservoir Tank w/ Vented Cap
• 4" Steering Column
• Hydraulic Helm Box
• -6 High Pressure Hydraulic Hose
• High Pressure Power Steering Filter
• Stainless & Brass Fittings
• Polished 316L Stainless Wing Plate
• Polished 316L SS Hydraulic Cylinder(s)
• Pre-made Stainless Steel Braided Hose Assemblies
• One Piece Stainless Thru-Hull Fittings
• Stainless Bolt Kit
• Installation Instruction Manual
If you have any more questions feel free to call at (386) 445-2500 or e-mail me at [email protected]

Sincerely

Tony
Old 01-08-2008, 11:15 AM
Registered

I went with a Zeiger kit and was thoroughly impressed. I got tech support from the owner of Zeiger and he walked me through the install step by step. Great customer service and great product.

I actually bought mine from Trick and received it no problem. Obviously that can't happen now. I'd get a hold of mrhorsepower1 and see what he can do.

It also cost me less than the XS kit was going to by about $100.00

Good luck!
Old 01-08-2008, 09:05 PM
Registered

I installed a full Mayfair system for a dual bravo from Hardin-FL a couple seasons ago on my Hustler. Excellent quality components, and very complete kit. Jeff at Hardin was very good to deal with also on any questions. When I was looking, it was not the cheapest, but I thought it was the best bang for the book.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:58 PM
Registered

Thanks for all the feedback, keep it coming!
Old 01-10-2008, 08:42 AM
Registered

I have gotten prices on systems from a couple different people and I wanted to talk to Brian about the xs performance system before I made my decision but he hasn't returned any phone calls. Does any body know whats going on? Sounds like is cell is turned off every time I call it.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:43 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ThruHull
I have gotten prices on systems from a couple different people and I wanted to talk to Brian about the xs performance system before I made my decision but he hasn't returned any phone calls. Does any body know whats going on? Sounds like is cell is turned off every time I call it.
That is one big reason why I didn't go with Brian's kit. He wanted me to pay him in full before he would begin production of the kit, and I could never get a hold of him to discuss anything about it. He would rarely return phone calls as well. I'm sure he's a good guy, and he seemed nice enough when I talked to him. I just had a fundamental problem with sending a guy a $1000+ check when he wouldn't even return a phone call. It made me very leery about how long it might take to get my kit. Again, I'm not saying he would have screwed me, and he seemed like a good guy. I just had a hard time putting my trust in him with the action that I saw.

If I were you, I'd go get the Zeiger and call it good.
Old 01-10-2008, 12:26 PM
Registered

jayhawk did you get the full hydraulic twin ram zeiger system....just curious, looking to add steering to my Donzi 22 classic..
Old 01-10-2008, 12:58 PM
Registered

I already had the external single ram with cable helm. I just added the internal portion to complete the single ram system. My boat is only 24', so I really didn't need a dual ram setup. It works great.

Quick Reply: Hydraulic Steering

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.