?? on Obsession Power boats

Notices

?? on Obsession Power boats

Old 08-25-2008, 07:56 PM
Pirate of the Chesapeake
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ?? on Obsession Power boats

Anybody know anything on them. I can't seem to find the sight for them. any feed back as wether they are a ecent boat. There is one for sale around here local, at a damn good price.. Thanks for any info or links ya can get me..

John Jr
Old 08-26-2008, 06:24 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Fenderjack,

They were only made from 93-95, in Wisconsin. What model are you looking at?
Old 08-26-2008, 12:40 PM
Registered

i believe the molds originated from the old Eliminator East facility. After Obsession made a short run with them, Warlock purchased the molds and made a couple 33's with one mold before being cut up and scrapped
Old 02-29-2012, 01:38 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Naughty Kitty
i believe the molds originated from the old Eliminator East facility. After Obsession made a short run with them, Warlock purchased the molds and made a couple 33's with one mold before being cut up and scrapped
Old but great info for me. We have been discussing my 33 on another thread. I have one of the two that was custom built for co-owner of Warlock Sam Bellers. So now I have an "Obsessed Warlock Eliminator". That may explain why one of the listings called it a Warlock 33 sxt Daytona. The title says Ultimate Warlock Daycruiser. Not so confused anymore.
Old 02-29-2012, 05:11 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

i love it. a daycruiser. kinda like calling the car that just won Daytona a sedan...
Old 02-24-2013, 01:21 PM
Registered

1993 Obsession
Old 02-25-2013, 12:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Never Enough II
Old but great info for me. We have been discussing my 33 on another thread. I have one of the two that was custom built for co-owner of Warlock Sam Bellers. So now I have an "Obsessed Warlock Eliminator". That may explain why one of the listings called it a Warlock 33 sxt Daytona. The title says Ultimate Warlock Daycruiser. Not so confused anymore.
The hulls built by Warlock were branded as SXTs, but you won't find anything on them. I got the story from Carter Reed as I called him to discuss one being privately listed before I bought a 31'.
Old 02-25-2013, 03:54 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Funny this post pops back up, I just purchased a complete 95 obsession 24' v bottom, as a parts boat it has a mint 454 mag mpi motor with some tasteful mods a b1x drive and some other goodies. I got it on the cheap its from a personal friend. the guy ran into some hardship and had to let it go. I almost feel bad taking it for the parts as it is in really good shape it has quality rigging from the factory and nice glass work. But mannn is it ugly as ... It looks like a giant dolphin, that's the only way to put it. Ill be posting pictures soon of it. But from what I've heard it's a pretty rare boat. It has a pad bottom similar to the velocity. But not a 24 degree hull. Looks more like 21.