need help on baja 250 sport/250 es wind shield/wind screen >

need help on baja 250 sport/250 es wind shield/wind screen

Notices

need help on baja 250 sport/250 es wind shield/wind screen

Old 05-04-2009, 12:26 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default need help on baja 250 sport/250 es wind shield/wind screen

i am getting closer to needing to do something about my missing windshield. i have a baja 250 sport and at some point in time before i got the boat he windshield was stolen, anyways as many have already figured out these windshields are right next to impossible to find replacements for so that idea is gone. what i want to do is use like a this wood or plexi glass or _____???? and ge the shape there and then fiberglass over the whole thing, block it and paint it, next year i wann awrap in it carbon fiber. i got to figure out the best method for construction the thing first, any suggestions?
Old 05-04-2009, 04:36 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Try looking up Spartech on Google, they bought out Viplex, the original manufacturer of that windscreen. Now that the original Baja is OOB, Spartech might actually be able to make and sell you one direct and charge less than the winning powerball ticket that Baja wanted.