Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Where can I have custom dash panels made? >

Where can I have custom dash panels made?

Notices

Where can I have custom dash panels made?

Old 03-26-2002, 08:31 AM
Miguel

Question Where can I have custom dash panels made?

I'm looking to re-arrange my guages on my dash and want to make another panel. Does anyone know where can I get one?

Old 03-26-2002, 09:51 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 190 Likes on 41 Posts

Kevin at Team Marine did a great job on my cig panels totally custom. 1-608-525-8326
Old 03-26-2002, 10:03 AM
FOUNDER and BG1
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Call Dan at Team Archer and let him know that Jeffrey from OSO referred you. As far as I am concerned he is a master with custom panels. Has done quite a few of them. Even has the switch labels engraved, etc. He is located in Southern CA. Tell him that Jeffrey says that all OSO members receive a minimum 10% discount! 949-646-9778. Good luck!
Old 03-26-2002, 10:24 AM
Registered

I'm having this done right now. Most machine shops should be able to do this for you. My buddy owns a shop so I just gave him the gauges, switches and old panels for outside dimensions. I can't imagine they would be cheap however. I know they have almost 10 hours into mine just drawing them up in the computer. Then, the cutting, polishing, engraving!

Man I'm glad I'm not paying!
Old 03-26-2002, 12:05 PM
Registered

Received 115 Likes on 63 Posts

You can also call Livorsi. They have a guy that does custom panels.
Old 03-26-2002, 12:26 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

get a sheet of aluminium and go to your local metal fabricator they should be able to cut it and put the holes in for you no problem! then just go to your local powdercoater! Totally custom and should save you some loot!
Old 03-26-2002, 03:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Miguel,

Don't do anything yet, I met a guy at the Miami Boat Show who did this exact work. He can match stuff or make some really wild laser cut, reflective/multi color control panels. I will get his info out of my Boat show stuff and forward it to you tomarrow.

WILL
Old 03-26-2002, 07:44 PM
voodoo

Go the Team Marine route. They do the good panels for Fountain, Black Thunder, Donzi, Profile, etc. They also do a ton of custom panels for resto projects. Very easy to deal with.

Old 03-26-2002, 08:18 PM
bob
Charter Member #40
Charter Member

Received 104 Likes on 51 Posts

I had Team Marine do a dash a couple years ago and they really did do a nice job. What was neat was that they did a layout on the computer and apparently did a cnc job on the cut. A friend just recently had Dollar Marine do a dash and it too looked really nice.
Old 03-26-2002, 11:10 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 76 Likes on 48 Posts

Call Bill or Kevin at Team Marine , They have done numerous panels for me ,for my customers boats. Everything has turned out beautiful , that is why so many boat builders use them....Tom

Quick Reply: Where can I have custom dash panels made?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.