03' Tige no start >

03' Tige no start

Notices

03' Tige no start

Old 06-25-2009, 11:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 03' Tige no start

03 tige with a mer 350 MAG MPI. PCM 555
when i hit the key you can't hear the fuel pump cycle and it won't start due to the no gas. i've used my Diacom to test the Fuel pump RLY an when this happens and i test it shows that it works an then i can also give power to the F/P itself and it works but what might cause my fuel pump to no work. Already replaced one blown fuse for the F/P not sure how the fuse blew either but i got a code for it when i looked up the history so then i replaced it and it worked again but that was yesterday. come back today to try an fire again after replacing an now i get no f/p again.
Ideas? i do have the diacom software so i can do computer tests also but just need a little coaching on this one.
Thanks
Old 06-25-2009, 12:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

also im having a hard time connecting to the em, it keeps saying ecm is not responding or cable is not connected which i know that it is. just wondering if this ould be the start to possibly a bad ecm? also i've had the boat just randomly shut down once yesterday with no codes but it seemed like the f/p just shut off cuz it died out slowly