Air Dock????? >

Air Dock?????

Notices

Air Dock?????

Old 03-05-2010, 02:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We are on our second AirDock...
The first was for our 35 Lightning and it works great. My neighbor now uses it on his 35 Donzi.
The second was wider for our 38 EC.. It also has performed perfectly. No problems getting it set up in the water, and the zebra muscles wash off easily in the fall with a power washer.
Glad they didn't get a chance to grow on my boat.
AirDock is simple and by far the best value available for hoists.
Carder
Old 03-18-2010, 05:16 PM
Registered

I purchased an inflatable airdock 2 years ago because it was cheaper than a hydrohoist or overhead lift. Within one year one of the 3 chambers was leaking. now 2 of the 3 leak. I'm going to have to replace it after only 2 seasons. I should have spent the extra money in the first place. It does lift quickly but is very slow to lower compared to a cable hoist. The first leak was from a blue heron puncture. I patched it like the manufacturer says but it still leaks slowly. The second leak isn't visible but within a week the air will have leaked out. It's at my house so I keep a close eye on it but I wouldn't leave the boat on it more the a few days unattended.

Last edited by boater454; 03-18-2010 at 05:19 PM. Reason: extra info
Old 03-18-2010, 06:24 PM
Registered

My air dock has been in the frozen canal all winter no leaks.also alot safer to operate.