Raw Water Pump >

Raw Water Pump

Notices

Raw Water Pump

Old 07-31-2010, 07:31 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Raw Water Pump

Who has the best price on 2-piece Merc water pumps? I have found 110.00 for the housing,impeller,wear plates and gaskets. I am aware of the newer 1-piece design, but that wont work in my application due to the fact the engine mount plate interferes with the 1-piece hose connections. I no longer have the parts connection I once had, .................................Robertjr......... ..........................
Old 08-02-2010, 11:22 PM
Registered

bump
Old 08-03-2010, 12:23 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I thought the 2 piece were discontinued. All I ever see anymore are the new one piece ones. I converted mine to the one piece and thought they were dimensionally the same. If you can find a 2 piece you better grab it what ever the price if that's what you need. In fact I just looked and the plastic impeller body for the 2 piece is NLA from Merc. That's probably why that one you found for $110 is so high. That's crazy. You can get a 1 piece complete kit for $47. You sure that won't work? http://cgi.ebay.com/Mercruiser-Bravo...aultDomainQ5f0
Old 08-03-2010, 12:41 PM
Registered

No the new one piece wont fit, the hose connections hit the "Offshore" style front motor plate on my boat. Its too late for a re-rig considering theres only about 10-12 more weekends available. And who knows I may miss some due to work projects on the horizon. Another thing, doesn'the multi- stage raw water pumps that are available from KE and Hardin use the center sections from the 2-piece design?............................Robertjr....... ...............................
Old 08-03-2010, 01:19 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Don't know about the multi stage ones but it does look like they have the one you need. http://www.hardin-marine.com/detail~ID~643.aspx
Old 08-03-2010, 03:44 PM
Registered

Hey Thanks! I found that one as well, I'm still searching suppliers..............................Robertjr... .......................
Old 08-03-2010, 09:28 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 22 Posts

I get mine from Teague. Did you call them?
Old 08-03-2010, 10:33 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,969 Likes on 990 Posts

If you have the metal housing, it is much better than the plastic one piece and doesn't need to be replaced nearly as much. You can just get the kit without the housing for about $50. Merc part number is 47-59362Q 7. The cheapest place I have found to get impeller stuff is at boatfix.com
http://boatfix.com/bykeywordmerc.asp...kit&texttype=2