Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
575sci ate a cam lobe.... >

575sci ate a cam lobe....

Notices

575sci ate a cam lobe....

Old 10-22-2010, 06:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I couldn't agree with you more! Bob has been a pleasure to work with and has a vast knowledge of much more than just cams... I could chat this guys ear off for hours but all you others would never see your product lol! Bob, hats off to you, very pleased with the service... And will continue to use you for future builds at my shop!!!
Old 11-05-2010, 05:44 AM
Registered

**UPDATE**
Well, the reflashed ECM's should be arriving today along with the pushrods. The plan is to get the motors fully assembled this weekend and get them re-install into the boat this coming week. From that point, I'll fire them up on the hose, make sure all is well, throw the drives on and its off the lake for the shake down run. Just prior to the cam letting go, I bought a Go Pro HD camera and I think I'll try it out... Engine hatch will still be off when we hit the lake so maybe it will be a backside view...I dunno.... Anyway, just wanted to update anyone following the build up... Once she is complete, I will post up some pics of the teardown and rebuild...
Old 11-05-2010, 07:06 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

nice read.... thanks for the insight
Old 11-05-2010, 07:13 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by teamsynergy
**UPDATE**
Well, the reflashed ECM's should be arriving today along with the pushrods. The plan is to get the motors fully assembled this weekend and get them re-install into the boat this coming week. From that point, I'll fire them up on the hose, make sure all is well, throw the drives on and its off the lake for the shake down run. Just prior to the cam letting go, I bought a Go Pro HD camera and I think I'll try it out... Engine hatch will still be off when we hit the lake so maybe it will be a backside view...I dunno.... Anyway, just wanted to update anyone following the build up... Once she is complete, I will post up some pics of the teardown and rebuild...
its off the lake for the shake down run.

know the feeling BIG Daddy we did the Lake in Nov last year 41 degree Air & 56 degree water good luck and hope she warms up 4 ya there saying 29 degrees 2 nite
Old 11-05-2010, 07:51 AM
Registered

Yeah, it will be a slower run that what were used to but more for piece of mind knowing that she's being put away soundly... I hate having to wait until spring to find out I have some problems still plus we are thinking of heading south in February so she needs to running smooth.