EFI for everyone >

EFI for everyone

Notices

EFI for everyone

Old 01-05-2013, 02:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HaxbySpeed
A set up for what you want to do would be $3200 for everything including injectors. That's a 2000cfm billet throttle body with IAC, rectangle port intake, fuel rails, regulator, 48# injectors, intake gaskets, all sensors including O2 but no knock, HP ecm, wiring harness, ignition adapter harness, fuel pump block off plate, software and USB cable. It also includes a custom base Cal for your application and free tech support as well as remote tuning and datalogging if required. Holley makes an excellent billet fuel pump that flows about the same as an A1000 but uses less power and is much quieter. It can be remote mounted, or mounted right in the tank, - $250.
Thanks haxby.
Exactly what I needed!
Old 01-05-2013, 04:15 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts

Haxby - been reading this thread with great interest. Have a tired carb setup now and looking to go to EFI over the winter. Have you ever done an 8 stack setup (Enderle or other)? Will the Holley work well for it and how do you setup an IAC and MAP with that type of intake? Thanks!
Old 01-05-2013, 08:10 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by rvander68
Haxby - been reading this thread with great interest. Have a tired carb setup now and looking to go to EFI over the winter. Have you ever done an 8 stack setup (Enderle or other)? Will the Holley work well for it and how do you setup an IAC and MAP with that type of intake? Thanks!
Yes, I've done a couple. The Holley EFI works really well because it's such a flexible system. Stack, or individual runner intakes can be a bit tricky to tune, especially just off idle. Depending on your set up, and application, this may or may not be an issue. Because of the large throttle blade area, part throttle transition can take a bit of tweaking as a very small blade/TPS movement will allow a great deal of air in compared to a conventional throttle body. Also, the linkage needs to be really rigid and precise or you'll end up with large AFR variance between cylinders. Once you're past about 20% throttle all those issues go away and the distribution is excellent. If you size the throat, throttle blade, and length correctly, an IR intake will perform incredibly well and you sure can't beat the looks! To hook up the map sensor, and an IAC , there is usually a provision (either a bung, or port) below the throttle plates to plumb all the runners into a common block that you can have your MAP and IAC hooked to.
Attached Thumbnails EFI for everyone-holleydomls1.jpg  
Old 01-07-2013, 08:22 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

SWEET PIC, Alex! Top shelf, work from our friend in Vancouver.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:31 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thanks Mark! Happy New Year to you and the Fam. You can check out some more Holley EFI projects and product updates on my Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haxby-...145?ref=stream
Old 01-08-2013, 10:47 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Nice looking piece Haxor. What's it in?
Eddie
Old 01-09-2013, 07:09 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Happy New Years, back to you and family.
Went to your Face Book, Great pics of shop, cars, engines.
Shows professionalism and versatility.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:13 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice looking stuff Alex !! thanks !! Rob
Old 01-09-2013, 06:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by HaxbySpeed
Thanks Mark! Happy New Year to you and the Fam. You can check out some more Holley EFI projects and product updates on my Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haxby-...145?ref=stream
WOW Alex - Nice stuff there. Too bad everybody's not like you (I don't mean Canadian)!

I think I am finally ready to get back on the horse and put something together. Just a little curious about that "Terminator EFI" - what's the difference from the Dominator EFI.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:17 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Young Performance
Nice looking piece Haxor. What's it in?
Eddie
Thanks Eddie, it's in a 56 Chev. Running the Dominator EFI controlling all engine functions, transmission, (adjustable shift points, firmness, lock up, manual mode with paddle shift), fans, AC, air ride, dual wide bands, dual knock, etc.
Attached Thumbnails EFI for everyone-095.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.