Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Vista, XP, 7 & 8 YES direct from Holley. Thanks Bob for calling Holley
Old 07-16-2014, 11:17 AM
MarineKinetics
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The Holley is compatible with XP_Vista_Windows 7_Windows 8. There is no issue with any of these operating systems and multiple firmware updates available for download.

Holley Tech has asked me to field any questions you have on this topic via email.

Thanks,

Bob
Old 07-16-2014, 11:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by rmbuilder
The Holley is compatible with XP_Vista_Windows 7_Windows 8. There is no issue with any of these operating systems and multiple firmware updates available for download.

Holley Tech has asked me to field any questions you have on this topic via email.

Thanks,

Bob
Thank you Very much Gentlemen
Old 07-16-2014, 04:37 PM
Registered

I run the Holley program on my MacBook Pro, I use a Parallels software virtual setup with Windows 8.1 it works perfectly.
Old 07-16-2014, 05:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Scarron
I run the Holley program on my MacBook Pro, I use a Parallels software virtual setup with Windows 8.1 it works perfectly.
Cool I didn't know that software was available
Old 07-20-2014, 10:29 PM
Registered

Haxby your Inbox is full so I will I ask you here.

I am running a 1997 502 mpi with a Procharger M3sc at 7 lbs. Motor is all stock other than Lightning Headers. I would like to upgrade to the Holley Hp controller.

Will I need any additional sensors seeing that motor came stock with a MEFI1. I do have an O2 sensor in my exhaust.

I plan on swapping out my 42 lb. injectors for something larger at the same time.

Originally was going to convert over during the winter but thinking I would like to go for it this summer. Can you pm me a price on HP controller along with any other items I will need to switch out my MEFI1. Thank you
Old 07-22-2014, 10:09 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Sorry, I cleared out my inbox. The ECU and harness kit comes with some new sensors, and a WB02 sensor, but it will also plug into all your existing sensors. I would definitely get some bigger injectors, and set up the fuel system with a conventional boost referenced reg. I recently helped the guys at Speed and Custom Marine in Florida with a couple Mefi to Holley conversions on procharged engines, I'm sure Scott would be happy to give you some feedback on his experience if you had any questions. The first one I tuned remotely on the dyno, and the second one they tuned themselves in the boat. It's a very straightforward swap. I'll pm you the price info, or just give me a call. 604-315-0570 Thanks, Alex
Old 07-22-2014, 03:27 PM
Registered

Good to see you back Haxor. I thought you got lost.
Old 07-23-2014, 10:21 AM
Registered

Received 127 Likes on 74 Posts

I got a call from Bob Madera yesterday saying my Holley HP system finally shipped! I can't wait to set it up and see the results when it gets here. Bob and Alex have been a pleasure to work with for sure.
Old 07-23-2014, 10:59 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Gimme Fuel
I got a call from Bob Madera yesterday saying my Holley HP system finally shipped! I can't wait to set it up and see the results when it gets here. Bob and Alex have been a pleasure to work with for sure.
On the install do EXACTLY as the instructions say ..... when you open the box READ the sheet on top ........ will be smooth sailing .....

There are some very good people out there ...... but Bob and Alex set the standard ....... I probably still hold the award for most stupid questions and Alex never wavered ........ I had a credit with Bob That I didn't even realize and almost 2 years later he sends me a check ......m

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.