Arizona Speed and Marine?

Notices

Arizona Speed and Marine?

Old 03-27-2012, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Pwrbt33
No truer words ever spoken!!!
Thanks John. Hope you are doing well. Keep in touch buddy.
Eddie
Old 03-27-2012, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ecm

Originally Posted by Josh LaFountain
WOW. Im glad i asked you all. Wont be dealing with them. Looks im calling Mark. Thanks!!!
I had great expirience with Tyler Crockett. And you can talk to him too.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:18 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
Once you get the itch to turn that 502 into a 540, give Eddie a call. There is no avoiding the itch. Don't fight it!
lol. I dont know if my 280 would handle it. or if id want to be in it if it could. haha.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:46 AM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 18 Posts

I'm building a 555 ci with an M3 Procharger for a 280 Powerquest right now. I had done a little smaller but very similar setup on another one in the past. That one ran in the low 90's. After putting tabs on the boat it wasn't that bad to drive. With the one I'm doing now we are looking for 100+ mph. Along with the engine it's getting full hyd. steering, trim tabs, etc. Should be fun.
Eddie
Old 03-28-2012, 07:40 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Young Performance
I'm building a 555 ci with an M3 Procharger for a 280 Powerquest right now. I had done a little smaller but very similar setup on another one in the past. That one ran in the low 90's. After putting tabs on the boat it wasn't that bad to drive. With the one I'm doing now we are looking for 100+ mph. Along with the engine it's getting full hyd. steering, trim tabs, etc. Should be fun.
Eddie
Thats Very Impressive. What kind of numbers do you think ill be seeing. Its a pretty standard set up. Stock 502 MPI with a M-1, Roller Rockers and the ECM tune. Brett at b blades thinks we should try a 32p 4 blade, says it should turn 5000 rpm. Im hoping to break 80. O and It also has a nice set of CMIs on it too. That cant hurt,
Old 03-28-2012, 07:53 AM
Registered

curious to see the results,as a 32p 4blades is a lot of prop to spin in a single application...i'm up to a 27 mirage + on my set-up,with similar hp (around 600)
good luck,josh,and keep us posted
Old 03-28-2012, 08:13 AM
Registered

Received 765 Likes on 413 Posts

Originally Posted by Josh LaFountain
Thats Very Impressive. What kind of numbers do you think ill be seeing. Its a pretty standard set up. Stock 502 MPI with a M-1, Roller Rockers and the ECM tune. Brett at b blades thinks we should try a 32p 4 blade, says it should turn 5000 rpm. Im hoping to break 80. O and It also has a nice set of CMIs on it too. That cant hurt,
Just make sure to have a drive fund set aside. If you plan to keep the boat and don't want any down time, I would get the drive sent out now and get it beefed up to handle the extra HP. Mr. Gadgets can set you up as well as All American Drive Service and others. I beleive Eddie does drive upgrades as well.