GoPro HD hero Camera >

GoPro HD hero Camera

Notices

GoPro HD hero Camera

Old 06-04-2012, 08:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GoPro HD hero Camera

Anybody using this product? Which one ae you buying the Outdoor, what about high speed will they stay fixed or do you need to tie them down.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:31 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mrdwp
Anybody using this product? Which one ae you buying the Outdoor, what about high speed will they stay fixed or do you need to tie them down.
I just used 2 of them stuck to my transom an older one I had and my sons new hd they work great , ck in the Fountain section look for transom vids ,I had 1 mounted upside down way under the notch and my batteries came loose about 15 minutes later but the other one on the transom worked great 1 hr + , I am going to try some more in the future .
Old 06-04-2012, 09:13 AM
Registered

Looked at the vdeo they look cool. If you were to get another or recommend a pckage which one would it be the Outdoorsman?
Old 06-04-2012, 09:42 AM
Registered

I have no idea what models are out there now .
Old 06-04-2012, 09:55 AM
Registered
Gold Member
Platinum Member

Default Love my GoPro

Below is a link to my YouTube Channel with GoPro video from by Boat and Sand Buggy.

If I were buying a new camera today, I'd go with the Outdoor package. From what I hear the suction cup mount has too much movement at speed. It's ok at lower speeds but no good at speed.

The other mounts that come with the Outdoor package are great. They mount with double stick tape and are very steady. The head strap mount offers cool views too. I took one mount and put it on the end of a boat hook to get a different look.

You can see this in my videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/blefever219?feature=mhee

Get one.....it's cheap fun!
Old 06-04-2012, 11:43 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I bought Liquid Image goggles for my ski instructor, full HD model. My thinking was there would be less bouncing with the goggles. I think this setup would be nice for high performance boating also. I never liked the looks of the "bolt on to the top of your helmet" cams. JMO