Notices

Norris Lake

Old 08-29-2012, 10:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Norris Lake

Any recommendations on places to stay or visit on Norris lake? We are taking the boat down for a week vacation in September.
Old 08-30-2012, 05:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Z06vette1
Any recommendations on places to stay or visit on Norris lake? We are taking the boat down for a week vacation in September.
I'll be down with some friends the 22nd. We have a cabin there. Shanghi dock is nice and you may want to take a trip to Buba Broos under the 33 bridge, they can serve liq because a different county, cool place. Not sure what area your staying.. Most people are around Springs Dock or Flat Hollow.. In Sept. you will have the lake to your self and if you have never been there its sweeeeet as hell. Marinas shift to winter hrs though so make sure you have what you need by 6pm or your screwed. They are dropping water like a rock due to the rivers being so low, this helps feed the rivers for barge traffic.. It dropped 2 feet in about 4 days last week.. Have fun you'll be hooked.. If your there on the 22nd look for my Formula waisting gas and haulen ass...
Old 08-31-2012, 12:31 AM
Registered

We'll be there on the 22 nd looks like we are going to try the shanghai I'll look for your formula we'll be in the baja h2x. We are excited to check the lake out
Old 09-03-2012, 02:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Z06vette1
We'll be there on the 22 nd looks like we are going to try the shanghai I'll look for your formula we'll be in the baja h2x. We are excited to check the lake out
Looks like we got a change of dates,, we'll be there the following Fri. now.. If we don't see ya have fun and enjoy the lake..For privacy on the lake head out past Flat Hollow,, you'll have the lake to your self.