CNY Repair Shops?? >

CNY Repair Shops??

Notices

CNY Repair Shops??

Old 05-28-2013, 10:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CNY Repair Shops??

Alright i live in Central NY do my boating on onieda lake. i have a formula 311 i picked up in september. Both Motors were pulled out of it and drives were off, so basically i got the boat in pieces. the boat is being repowered by twin 454Mag MPI's. I have Two Brand New Transom Assem. To be Installed. I Have Had This Boat uo to Jim Raymond Marine All winter and it just sat there as he was suppose to repair it and evrytime i callled he never answered or he wouldnt stick around on a saturday for me to drop the motors and drives and transoms off. so i picked up and now its at another location just sitting there. anyone have any suggestions. someone who is very mechanically inclined wanta side job.. i want this boat done by the end of june. i wanna be out on that lake.. please let me know asap