Dyno proven 675-700 HP 540CI recipes?

Notices

Dyno proven 675-700 HP 540CI recipes?

Old 08-03-2015, 10:13 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by Black Baja
So he asks you to keep quit. Now your on this thread crying because your motors don't make the power you were led to believe that they would. Your cams are to big. You would do it differently if you had it to do again.

No Bob never got credited for your head because there was no metal transfer between the guide and valve. The lifter hung in the bore because you never honed them. So yeah your running around on Bobs dime and now your crying because you built to motors that are turds. You cried when you blew up the motor now your crying because they don't get out of there own way. Hmmmm.
However you wanna see it, not true but ok, no metal transfer lol I have pics! And video of the the results.... You can see it how you want I really don't care why you think....Have a good night.....

Things that make ya go hmmmmm

[ATTACH=CONFIG]543855[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Dyno proven 675-700 HP 540CI recipes?-image.jpg  

Last edited by Full Force; 08-03-2015 at 10:15 PM.
Old 08-03-2015, 10:13 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by vintage chromoly
Gotcha.
No compression height=pin in oil ring.

Let's say, 4.375 and a 6.335 rod then.
.050 more Rod and we have a runner. The advantage of the shorter deck motor along with the shorted pushrods (which doesn't bother me at all) is with a shorter deck we have a better path to the intake valve. The wider the V the flatter the path to the valve becomes.
Old 08-03-2015, 10:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Full Force
However you wanna see it, not true but ok, no metal transfer lol I have pics! And video of the the results.... You can see it how you want I really don't care why you think....Have a good night.....
I mean at this point you have all your parts (that you didn't pay for). Why not post some pics and videos?
Old 08-03-2015, 10:17 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

And obviously bob is telling others about stuff, very unprofessional..... There are things he has told me about and asked to keep it off here guess he could not trust you.... Good job
Old 08-03-2015, 10:41 PM
Registered

Received 4,567 Likes on 1,315 Posts

What BOB tells his fans and the truth are 2 completely different things. I hear he build my valvetrain. More like heres some midlift method paperwork and a set of rockers "off my shelf going out today" when in fact everything is dropped shipped theres no "shelf" they came from Florida and not in the right time frame.
Tim didn`t you get a head set up for solid roller? What kind of carnage could have that caused??
Old 08-03-2015, 10:46 PM
Registered

Things that make ya go hmmmmm

[ATTACH=CONFIG]543855[/ATTACH]
So who set the valvetrain up Tim?
Old 08-04-2015, 04:45 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Black Baja
So who set the valvetrain up Tim?
Valve train is fine, fact is things were not what I was led to think they were, and one set of heads were set for solid roller, F you dude, you really don't know anything about my actual situation.... You really don't... Just let it go it is done and history...was all handled and now you bring it up so we can start bashing people about it, good job... I am not gonna feed into your bs and Create a chit show... I hope you spend 32,000.00 to go slower in your POS boat...I am clearly not a fool my engines run great, just slower then my old ones..... And you wanna pick a pissing match with an issue that was already handled go blow bob and others some more and get a life.
Old 08-04-2015, 06:29 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Black Baja, Way to get in the mud......WARNING you are going to hear things like how unprofessional it is for anybody to argue or disagree on the net with the "Professional Engine Builders of Tomorrow" located between Chicago and Cleveland.
Old 08-04-2015, 06:46 AM
Registered

Valve train is fine, fact is things were not what I was led to think they were, and one set of heads were set for solid roller, F you dude, you really don't know anything about my actual situation.... You really don't... Just let it go it is done and history...was all handled and now you bring it up so we can start bashing people about it, good job... I am not gonna feed into your bs and Create a chit show... I hope you spend 32,000.00 to go slower in your POS boat...I am clearly not a fool my engines run great, just slower then my old ones..... And you wanna pick a pissing match with an issue that was already handled go blow bob and others some more and get a life.
Tim with the picture you provided I would have to say you have something else going on other than tight guide clearances. If it was to tight there should be a longer pattern of gauling. With the picture you provided it makes perfect sense why you are going slower.
Old 08-04-2015, 06:47 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by brian41
Black Baja, Way to get in the mud......WARNING you are going to hear things like how unprofessional it is for anybody to argue or disagree on the net with the "Professional Engine Builders of Tomorrow" located between Chicago and Cleveland.
You are so professional you can't design your own.... You use bob for that...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.