Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
572 Quadrotor Running Rich HELP! >

572 Quadrotor Running Rich HELP!

Notices

572 Quadrotor Running Rich HELP!

Old 08-27-2015, 01:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yup that would have been me bigslow! Pretty impressive how much black smoke I put out huh? All that from unplugging a sensor? Not the best river day I have had.
Old 08-27-2015, 02:46 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by gorexer
Yup that would have been me bigslow! Pretty impressive how much black smoke I put out huh? All that from unplugging a sensor? Not the best river day I have had.
I don't understand how a gasoline engine could dump that much black smoke. One of my buddies in the boat asked if you had a diesel in the boat. It was good to see the boat back out there since I haven't seen you out in a while. Sad to see it ended up like this.
Old 08-27-2015, 03:04 PM
Registered

Been a really bad summer on the river. too much rain and too high water level. As for the amount of smoke, two massive throttle bodies and 10 fuel injectors =BLACK SMOKE!
Old 08-27-2015, 03:25 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,277 Likes on 1,467 Posts

Originally Posted by BIGSLOW
I don't understand how a gasoline engine could dump that much black smoke. One of my buddies in the boat asked if you had a diesel in the boat. It was good to see the boat back out there since I haven't seen you out in a while. Sad to see it ended up like this.
And that is the power of a massive energy ignition system.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:19 PM
Registered

In the hands of Eddie at Young Performance now !
Old 09-15-2015, 02:32 PM
Registered

I have a couple quad rotor engines from Eddie and they are amazing! He will get it figured out.
Old 09-15-2015, 03:53 PM
Registered

Received 82 Likes on 58 Posts

Did Eddie fix you up?
Originally Posted by gorexer
In the hands of Eddie at Young Performance now !
Old 09-15-2015, 10:24 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 18 Posts

We're working on it. We have been extremely busy, but we are working on it. I have to install bungs in the pipes so that we can tune it, which I'm doing now. Once that is done, we can take it out and run it. I've got a new ecm with one of my cals in it already, as the original Mefi 3 is no good. I'll keep ya'll posted.
Eddie
Old 09-15-2015, 10:32 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 18 Posts

Dup
Old 09-17-2015, 10:09 AM
Registered

Took the boat to Eddie which was only about a 3 hour drive for me. I feel lucky that there is someone so near to me that has earned so much respect of performance boaters! My wife and I really enjoyed meeting the guys and talking to them about just everything. These are great guys and I feel totally comfortable leaving my boat with them. This boat has been mine for seven seasons now and have really enjoyed it. I told Eddie I have never had it wide open and he said that's going to change! Tuning has to cover the entire rpm range and that's fine . Anyway, thanks to Eddie and to all you posters that convinced me to call him in the first place.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.