Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
IAC on EFI Blower >

IAC on EFI Blower

Notices

IAC on EFI Blower

Old 09-28-2002, 02:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK, it is 80% fixed. I will run it tomorrow again and adjust it further. It still surges 1 to 3 times before it finds idle but it doesn't die and it doesn't surge as much as it did previously.It was working pretty good where it was set with an AIC of 18. I closed the secondary down somewhat and it ran a little worse. I opened it up and it found idle pretty well. It changes based oin what we were just doing. If we are Idling around it will go in and out of gear without much surge. If we were just running at high speed and slow down, let it find idle, then shift, it will surge more. Ran 87mph at 5100 turning the 30 4 blade. Theres more left (small lake). The extra speed and prop change has changed how responsive it is to trim. (More responsive) I need more seat time to put it all together. Gonna run it tomorrow. I think it may see 90 or close with this prop. i think I will ultimately need a 32.
Old 09-28-2002, 05:14 PM
J.V.IRONHANDS

sounds like your almost there, we'll be waiting to here if we hit 90 and it still idles.