Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
AFR 325 flow sheets.... anyone ever flow these heads? >

AFR 325 flow sheets.... anyone ever flow these heads?

Notices

AFR 325 flow sheets.... anyone ever flow these heads?

Old 01-11-2017, 06:07 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
and now a pause for our sponsors ...................... ( insert cam company name).
"Marine kinetics, for when you need that thread to go those extra pages"
Old 01-11-2017, 06:39 PM
Registered

Received 1,494 Likes on 808 Posts

Originally Posted by vintage chromoly
I know there are a lot of satisfied customers with CM cams but honestly after all these threads and post over last couple of months.... sorry not a chance when I see cams with less duration and more lift and not show any signs of wear or markings like those. No way. I understand some tracking marks but....
Old 01-11-2017, 06:46 PM
Registered

Received 753 Likes on 387 Posts

Originally Posted by vintage chromoly
42 pages strong.cant do the math for the guys w/ less.maybe 22 for them
Old 01-11-2017, 06:52 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 208 Likes on 133 Posts

Originally Posted by getrdunn
I know there are a lot of satisfied customers with CM cams but honestly after all these threads and post over last couple of months.... sorry not a chance when I see cams with less duration and more lift and not show any signs of wear or markings like those. No way. I understand some tracking marks but....
That being said, why were my 565 cams worse? .578 lift is not much at all...
Old 01-11-2017, 09:28 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by bck
Ok. Good luck then. If you need any help send me a pic. I've got a phone with killer resolution and unlimited data plan. Next week I'm going to buy a $10 software program so I can be an expert.
Funny, that 10 dollar program i have, is the same cam software your hero bob madera is now using. Found it funny when i got an email from the guy who wrote the software about a program update, and marine kinetics was on the carbon copy.

Im just an internet gravel hauler though.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:36 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by bck
Ok. Good luck then. If you need any help send me a pic. I've got a phone with killer resolution and unlimited data plan. Next week I'm going to buy a $10 software program so I can be an expert.
How many hours have you logged on that scarab in the past several years? Or are we just continuing to shell out some money, stiff a few people, bash a few people, and yet, still had a boat that hasnt seen water in how long? Your dyno sessions were a joke. Your knowledge of engines are a joke. If you knew 1/10th of what you act like you do, we would be seeing some pictures and videos of your boat tearing it up on the water, instead, we hear about the 6 years of dyno testing, trying to chase down 40hp with 100 different combinations of parts, none of which have actually been proven to work out in the field.

From where i stand , it would be prettt easy for Tims mistress to smoke your boat, considering its a yet another "work in progress" like most of the oso experts boats. The typical Bob madera is the best crowd, that have 15 minutes of run time , zero speed gain data from their mods, but think a "cam" and head package, is putting them out front in the poker run circuit.

I got your high resolution cell phone pic right here. Anytime you wanna line up that scarab on lake michigan, let me know. Ill be sure to take cash only though, as from what I hear, your not very good on paper.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:49 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
How many hours have you logged on that scarab in the past several years? Or are we just continuing to shell out some money, stiff a few people, bash a few people, and yet, still had a boat that hasnt seen water in how long? Your dyno sessions were a joke. Your knowledge of engines are a joke. If you knew 1/10th of what you act like you do, we would be seeing some pictures and videos of your boat tearing it up on the water, instead, we hear about the 6 years of dyno testing, trying to chase down 40hp with 100 different combinations of parts, none of which have actually been proven to work out in the field.

From where i stand , it would be prettt easy for Tims mistress to smoke your boat, considering its a yet another "work in progress" like most of the oso experts boats. The typical Bob madera is the best crowd, that have 15 minutes of run time , zero speed gain data from their mods, but think a "cam" and head package, is putting them out front in the poker run circuit.

I got your high resolution cell phone pic right here. Anytime you wanna line up that scarab on lake michigan, let me know. Ill be sure to take cash only though, as from what I hear, your not very good on paper.
Dammit... now I have to make a new poll
Old 01-11-2017, 10:11 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Full Force
That being said, why were my 565 cams worse? .578 lift is not much at all...
But you even said it had great seat of the pants pull.

I would say that 565 was a success compared to that 540.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:15 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

This summer will be busy with racing for sure
Old 01-12-2017, 01:45 AM
Registered

Received 144 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER

Im just an internet gravel hauler though.
Without a high resolution pic of the gravel truck I just can't take your word for it over the Internet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.