Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Cam and valvetrain longevity....??? low duration high lift... >

Cam and valvetrain longevity....??? low duration high lift...

Notices

Cam and valvetrain longevity....??? low duration high lift...

Old 10-14-2016, 03:37 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Gotta admit... I make great threads lol

So far most are still kinda getting along too!

Originally Posted by SB
PG 146 Post 1459 ........still going strong
Old 10-14-2016, 03:39 PM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
So wait, you spent every post in here, trying to deflect every issue tim has mentioned, wanting hard facts, rockwell tests, and so on. Nothing posted in this thread, from tim, or haxby, or mer, or anyone else, is enough for you.

But when i ask, for some substance behind your accusations, you plead the fifth?

Wasnt it not long ago you bashed glass Dave's work too? Seems you have a laundry list of people who have failed you in this hobby.
Correct I do have a laundry list. Tim choses to say what he wants as he sees fit. My opinions on the people I mentioned are based on direct first hand experience in person and nothing else. I've walked the walk with these people, you just talk the talk. I lived in a Nashville suburb for a week working on my boat. Have you even visited ? Tell me what you know about it. My drives have been to colabella. You ? My boat has been to Dave's. You? I've been to mcquillens for a dyno. You? I've run pro systems carbs. You? I've run Bob's cams. You? You have zero first hand knowledge of any of it. You'll have to refresh my memory of bashing Dave on here because I don't recall it. But if I do choose to it will be because he actually performed a service for me so can have an opinion on the quality of that service unlike you who just parrot what you've been told to think because you certainly haven't done any business with these people have you?

Last edited by bck; 10-14-2016 at 03:52 PM.
Old 10-14-2016, 03:47 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Same as I speak on my own personal dealings with Bob, and got bashed to hell and back for it a year ago, now almost every person that hated on me sees that it wasn't my fault entirely, I spoke how Randy and Johnson lifter treated me, Tim @ afr treated me, and kip at cam motion did... One thing the last 3 have in common is they all have been great to me... That's how it should be, Bob only pretended to care.... And talked bad about me to totters behind the scenes... Yet asked me not to do that... I sent bob email with no harsh words at all, no response... None... Zero... Zip... That tells me what he's all about... Take your $ and run...
Old 10-14-2016, 03:58 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by bck
Correct I do have a laundry list. Tim choses to say what he wants as he sees fit. My opinions on the people I mentioned are based on direct first hand experience in person and nothing else. I've walked the walk with these people, you just talk the talk. I lived in a Nashville suburb for a week working on my boat. Have you even visited ? Tell me what you know about it. My drives have been to colabella. You ? My boat has been to Dave's. You? I've been to mcquillens for a dyno. You? I've run pro systems carbs. You? I've run Bob's cams. You? You have zero first hand knowledge of any of it. You'll have to refresh my memory of bashing Dave on here because I don't recall it. But if I do choose to it will be because he actually performed a service for me so can have an opinion on the quality of that service unlike you who just parrot what you've been told to think because you certainly haven't done any business with these people have you?
Yea, my drives have been to collabella. What was your beef with him? He screw you over too ? Or did you stiff him on the payment too?
Old 10-14-2016, 04:03 PM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

And as far as my problems go, this thread is about Tim's problems. I spent a few posts talking about some issues I had because it seemed appropriate. If and when I want to start a thread with all the details of my problems I will do it. You are sorely mistaken MT if you think I feel a need to prove any claims I ever choose to make to you.
Old 10-14-2016, 04:04 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,177 Likes on 1,433 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
Gotta admit... I make great threads lol
No fuking way ! Doh ! LOL.
Old 10-14-2016, 04:05 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Oops lol

Originally Posted by SB
No fuking way ! Doh !
Old 10-14-2016, 04:06 PM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

This will be good. Tell me what you think you know. Go for it. You accusing me of not paying something. Let's hear it. Check with whoever you feel you are defending first though as this will not go well for them

Last edited by bck; 10-14-2016 at 04:10 PM.
Old 10-14-2016, 04:09 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Well, I was bored so I figured I would take my emgine out, tear it apart so I can show guys the fix for the roll master timing chain issue Bob don't speak of... This was builder error too I'm sure... But I was smart enough to check that... Wonder how many don't??

[ATTACH=CONFIG]560421[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Cam and valvetrain longevity....??? low duration high lift...-image.jpg  
Old 10-14-2016, 04:13 PM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Full Force
Well, I was bored so I figured I would take my emgine out, tear it apart so I can show guys the fix for the roll master timing chain issue Bob don't speak of... This was builder error too I'm sure... But I was smart enough to check that... Wonder how many don't??

[ATTACH=CONFIG]560421[/ATTACH]
The chains don't fit for shzt. Neither did mine. Like you said my builder caught it. One was exchanged because it was opened, the other was refunded.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.