Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Cam and valvetrain longevity....??? low duration high lift... >

Cam and valvetrain longevity....??? low duration high lift...

Notices

Cam and valvetrain longevity....??? low duration high lift...

Old 09-20-2016, 07:55 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Winter is here !
Old 09-20-2016, 07:58 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
Lol fuk you Matt! You have no clue what I have and have not done so I don't need your bs, you don't like my posts...or threads? Go look elsewhere! Bye!
Yup, thats the exact level of intellect I expected out of you. It's like listening to an interview with a WWE wrestler. Good luck with your wave crusher and all new parts.
Old 09-20-2016, 08:04 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 14 Posts

Maya's gay lol he is a great mechanic that can't even figure out his rpm difference issue... Yet I'm the idiot? Hahahahaha
How about the fact my 35 Cigarette ran faster than yours with 200 horsepower less and about 20 grand less invested in motors. And they didn't blow up after the first 2 hours.

*drops mic*
Old 09-20-2016, 08:20 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by donzi matt
If it won't ever happen then stop bringing it up and fix your $hit already. You sound like a broken record over and over again. You lose whatever sympathy you had by whining like a little girl on a daily basis about your crappy cams. Just fix this it and move on.
Lol , I think isaid that once or twice and am now just an azz.
I feel for tim , he spent more on these engines than my 3 boats are worth, but there was no gun to his head. At the time bob certainly seemed to be the guy, I think there must be a Lot more to this than we will ever know.to me its 50 50 both sides erred in the beginning, wrong parts , not checking what was delivered.
I hope, for him it all works out and he finds a few more mph in the setup, but he should listen to some sage advice that has been given to him and check everything to find his issues.
I don't know jack but a lot of people brought up things in the hundred threads that have come about.
Old 09-20-2016, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I made this thread to get more discussion and idea of things, sorry you suck bob off and you don't like hearing him mentioned... Get over it, I spent the money I can complain all I like...
No youve become a fugging whiner.
You bought it you own it. Sorry thats the simple truth.
Old 09-20-2016, 09:15 PM
Registered

Received 1,494 Likes on 808 Posts

What was bobs input regarding the outcome? If he spec'd cams based on EXACT other components used with builds and simply didn't pull expected hp to desired rpm I would imagine he'd just grind a couple others and ship out and have Tim return originals for thorough examination. Was this ever discussed? I'm just posting as a neutral party. Just seems strange how he went from cam god helping countless Oso members for many years with a pretty well proven track record to getting slammed over the last several months. I've talked to Bob a few different times and he seemed like a very stand up guy. Something going on with his health or family that is distracting his work? I sincerely hope not. Has anyone talked to him as of recent?

Last edited by getrdunn; 09-20-2016 at 09:27 PM.
Old 09-20-2016, 09:17 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Bob doesnt grind anything. He has to pay for the custom cams he gets from cam motion.
Old 09-20-2016, 09:37 PM
Registered

Received 294 Likes on 103 Posts

Bob M. Marine Kinetics has the absolute worst customer service when he makes a mistake .....PERIOD!
Old 09-20-2016, 09:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
Bob doesnt grind anything. He has to pay for the custom cams he gets from cam motion.
Ok meant to say have them ground. But according to post above doesn't matter evidently. Questioned answered.
Old 09-20-2016, 09:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshorexcursion
Bob M. Marine Kinetics has the absolute worst customer service when he makes a mistake .....PERIOD!
So you got the some bad grinds also.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.