Promaxx 320 flow numbers >

Promaxx 320 flow numbers

Notices

Promaxx 320 flow numbers

Old 02-13-2017, 09:47 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

numbers look to be in line to me for the parts and cam spec I see listed...a tad hairy for a marine engine but power seems right on for the parts...
Old 02-13-2017, 09:49 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

The thousands of threads plugging afr heads on oso over the years were ok. A guy plugs some new heads hes been playing with, and its a crime.
Old 02-13-2017, 09:49 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Were those heads ported by Scott Foxwell? I see his name on the dyno sheet. He's a talented cylinder head guy so it's hard to know what we're looking at. Out of the box power, or worked over by him? Also, are you going to blend out that lip from sinking the cutter in so deep? I like the Promaxx heads, I've used a couple sets of the 320's, and like everyone else has said, the quality is very good. One set was supplied by the customer who had Jason set them up for a marine app for him. I don't know if they'll still do that, it was a couple years ago, but the clearances were right where they needed to be.
Old 02-13-2017, 09:51 PM
Registered

Alex, those heads had a 2.300 valve installed, and a valvejob/bowl blend from foxwell .
Old 02-13-2017, 09:55 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,182 Likes on 1,437 Posts

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
SB, i never see you question a dyno sheets validity when it was a marine kinetics build. But foxwells name is on that sheet, so it must be bullchit.

Still havent seen a dyno sheet , posted from anything youve built or dynoed
OMG.

I study all sheets. Don't you ? No matter who built or dyno'd ?

Of all people, I know you want things legitimized.

How can you call BS or give out a congrats when a sheet has no info to validate ?

Stop being such an azzhole.

You kick Bob in the nutz every opportunity you get but it an't okay when I did with Straub ? If you haven't noticed, I stopped a while ago.

You pimped MK for a time. In fact, look to see where I pushed him on someone in OSO.
Old 02-13-2017, 09:56 PM
SB
Registered

Alex, those heads had a 2.300 valve installed, and a valvejob/bowl blend from foxwell .
Okay, so he's done some work. Has he posted the flow sheet on those ?
Old 02-13-2017, 10:00 PM
SB
Registered

The thousands of threads plugging afr heads on oso over the years were ok. A guy plugs some new heads hes been playing with, and its a crime.
By an advertiser or ?

It's one thing being excited about something and talking about them, it's another when you turn into a billboard to make $$$$$.

Al knew what a few of us mentioned this, and he was cool. I understand enthusiasm.
Old 02-13-2017, 10:07 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

idk,i kind of like information on a product that that is somewhat new on the market.scott,s dyno numbers look good but i would rather see some out of the box numbers.big al is offering these heads for sale to oso members,so what, is he hurting anybody on oso?i am not sure why sb has a problem with it,i guess that,s the internet.ya just can,t make everyone happy even if you are giving money away someone won,t like it.
Old 02-13-2017, 10:11 PM
Registered

I agree Mike. Whether its afr, dart, engine quest, promaxx, whatever. Its all free info.
Old 02-13-2017, 10:12 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by SB
By an advertiser or ?

It's one thing being excited about something and talking about them, it's another when you turn into a billboard to make $$$$$.

Al knew what a few of us mentioned this, and he was cool. I understand enthusiasm.
i understand what you are saying but i don,t know of any paying advertiser,s selling the pro maxx heads.also,maybe i missed it but i did not see big al pricing them on the thread.not trying to start any arguement with anyone,just saying.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.